The shiteiest show of all?

seth

Wasn't that Minissima penned by one William Towns who was also responsible for that temple to supercar shite the Aston Martin Lagonda?

Yes, as was this kit car:

Posted Image

Did he not have a pair of compasses, or a set of french curves? He must have drawn the wheels around a 10p piece or his cup of coffee...

Check the 'italic serck' font on those plates! I bet he designed that too. I remember seeing some of those Hustlers at a car show when I was a nipper and being knocked out by how futuristic they were, they almost seemed unreal with their big flat tinted plate glass sides. I think he's responsible for the Hillman Hunter and Aston DBS as well. There was a class interview with him in C+SC a couple of years ago, at his home (which he had designed). I think he was restoring a Maserati Mistral or an AC 428, cant remember which it was. i think he's no longer with us now however. A king of shite!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know what kind of survival rate those Land Lobsters have? I remember someone from Practical Classics was farting around with one, T-cutting it and that a few years ago, don`t think it was ever mentioned whether it got on the road or not, but I remember him saying that the numbers were into single figures - are those two black ones pretty much it?

• 5 months later...