Shite on the Common.

seth

Here's some photos from last nights Classics on the Common in Harpenden. As busy as I've seen it so probably over 2000 cars in all. The entry criterea is 20 years or older. I followed in an old chap in a battered D reg Polo with a mahoosive tow bar.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was taking a photo of the VW and didn't notice the rot on the Viva!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Brilliant turnout!The orange Matra Simca Bagheera is one -time Practical Classics Staff Restoration Project CLB 200T. A lot of work went into makin good the rotten metal skeleton so the owner has a bloody good example there.Is the 'Appia' noted above referring to the small Lancia Saloon photographed? Thats another new one on me, I'm liking it muchly.

Sorry SL, that's the only one I took of it.M'coli, sorry about the missed photo of the Polo. He disappeared quite early and my early pictures were taken while in sole charge of a three year old....Classics on the Green at Croxley this Wednesday for more of the same!

Greatï¼Â----------------------------------------------------------------------------Never, never, never, never give up.While there is life there is hope. Nothing is impossible! wow power leveling wow powerleveling power leveling powerleveling world of warcraft accounts -----------------------------------------------------------------------------