Renners on my doorstep

Ratdat

Bernie went out for a bike ride earlier and shortly after she came rushing back into my workshop earlier to inform me there was a mint R16 parked in someones garden just down the road. Clearly not an event to be missed so I sped down there to check it out and was greeted with the site of this beauty!

Posted Image

I'd noticed a Vel Satis appear at this house a little while ago and noted there was also now a Megane in the drive so figuring this must be a Renault nut I knocked on the door. Turns out the guy who runs the Renault Classic Car Club website has moved into my road! He also had a rather tasty R8 Gordini parked in the garage. I was too busy nattering to get any pics but will do when I get a chance. Thoroughly nice chap who happily volunteered to take me for a spin in his R16 despite me being literally covered in filler dust from a full day of rubbing down plod. What a star!

Wow - that is gorgeous 8) I love the 16Ha, I can imagine the chap's face when you turned up after literally crawling out from under a car, knocking on the door like a grubby little urchin. Bet you ran all the way too! "show us yer car mister" :lol:

Wow - that is gorgeous 8) I love the 16Ha, I can imagine the chap's face when you turned up after literally crawling out from under a car, knocking on the door like a grubby little urchin. Bet you ran all the way too! "show us yer car mister" :lol:

Would have taken too long so I pedalled round on my push bike :lol: