Anyone recgonise this brake cylinder?

nigel bickle

OK- Help needed please.

Here's a frontwheel brake cylinder that I've never seen before. Anyone recgonise it -or anything like it?

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb290/nigelbickle/ebay/DSCN0977.jpg

Posted Image

Its one of the front ones on my 65 Isuzu Bellett. Having rebuilt a failing master cylinder, and rerubbered the n/s front, this o/s one seems to be beyond saving. But I've never seen anything like it -so I kinda like suggestions for replacements?

There are no relevant makers (ie NABCO etc) marks on it or salient part numbers to help. It has 60 stamped on the front and 7X on the back.

All suggestions welcome please- before I give in and pay a fortune to have it sleeved..

Wow, not seen anything quite like that before. I've seen that logo (the one like a cloud with a symbol in it) before somewhere though. I'll have a think. Is that other logo an 'S'? Sumitomo maybe?-Ed

Ed -ta. You not knowing is kinda frightening! Tis an S yes -bit like a $ sign enclosed in a circle.Did you happen to see the article in this weeks Classic Car Weekly -page of not much on Renault 15/17's....Ton tops -ta./ I've used them for the m/cylinder on my Skoda MB1000. Took them ages and cost an arm/leg. 'Tis indeed a fallback position, but it'll add weeks to my planned schedule -its got an appt with a ramp Tuesday for a spot of welding -but its not going to see that now..

Think its sorted- NABCO (Datsun) 3/4 seems identical, and the bore (seems) to have cleaned up enough to seal. Got some pedal pressure anyway -with no leaks. Going to leave it with the pedal held down overnight- see what its like tomorrow.So -God willing -sorted. Thanks all, appreciated