FOR SALE - Renault Megane 1.4 - Cheap Runabout/Daily Driver

uncle silvia

I have this Renault Megane 1.4 Paris LTD ED for sale as I need to fund my other projects.

1.4 engine

Cheap Tax

Cheap Insurance

Good MPG

92000 miles from new

Long tax till end of October 2008

Long MOT till May 2009

Alloy wheels with good tyres

Power Steering

JVC CD player with Pioneer speakers

Recent service and front brake pads

New exhaust

The car is in good condition with no problems and went through the last MOT with only a few things needed. It's good on fuel and cheap to insure, so would make an ideal daily driver or first car. In the time I've owned it I've never had a problem and it always starts first time. The only bad point is it can sometimes be a bit stiff to get into first and second gear, but otherwise it drives perfectly.

There are a few minor scuffs on the body but nothing you wouldn't find on any other car its age. There were also a few rips in the seats but I have fitted some brand new seat covers that match the car so it looks neat and tidy.

There is hardly any corrosion on the car and only has a small bubble on the back of the car (pictured)

Overall its a very tidy little car that wouldnt cost a lot to run.

Any questions send me a PM

No Part Ex

Cheers

SOLD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pandamonium was lucky with a freebie in this day and age, but that doesn't mean that Uncle Silva should give his away :lol: That said, £750 is a bit steep in the current climate and I think you'll be lucky to get more than £500, but it does look clean and tidy. I'd probably whip the seat covers off to show the original upholstery because most prospective buyers may think they are hiding a multitude of sins!

"Prices" are odd. Utter dross is up, due to scrap interest, but middle-of-the-road stuff, anywhere between 3 and 10 years old is incredibly hard to shift at the moment. Credit crunching, plus utter confusion over the tax bracketing is to blame I reckon.

Pandamonium was lucky with a freebie in this day and age, but that doesn't mean that Uncle Silva should give his away :lol:

I just thought it was incredibly bad timing / bad luck on Unc Silvas partI wasn't expecting him to give it away :D

Price a little high but qualifies for cheap tax and will continue to do so as pre-2001.Even I wouldn't scrap that (and I'll scrap almost anything if I have to), and it will find a home at some point.I'd respectfully suggest it's nearer to the £450-£500 mark and would heartily recommend an andvert in Auto Trader because small-ish, cheap economical cars are getting very hard to find now.

Hope you convert one of those viewers to a sale. I had success with Gumtree in the end incidentally; got £1,800 for my wife's car after advertising it at £2,250 initially then dropping it to £1,995 after 10 days of non-movement. Things appear tough in the private sale market these days, but of course school holidays/credit crunch/blah blah blah probably don't help.

Greatï¼Â---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never, never, never, never give up.While there is life there is hope. Nothing is impossible! wow account wow accounts world of warcraft account world of warcraft accounts wow powerleveling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, the bloke had to go back to Nigeria and I said I'd change it into my name and run around in it until I sold it. Anyway, I reckon with more time and better marketing it'd have made more. So good luck uncle silvia, yours is sure to make what you want.Funnily enough, even though the 1.4 is the better engine and is in the cheaper tax bracket, the 1.6's still seem to make better money. Strange.

Haha I love how everyone is dissing this car and my sanity in purchasing it.I haven't told you the price yet!£0Now who's laughing!?

Yeah, but I still have to send the £300 back to the previous owner, then split the rest with my friend, then pay my ebay fees!

LOLZORz