pb cresta

58classiccars

Hi all, now the Neon has gone I have bought myself a 1965 race ready Vauxhall cresta pb. IT has two stickers in the window one says Monte carlo challenge 1992, The other says manx mountain challenge 1993. The car has a full roll cage, all the other bits and bobs, She still has the snow tyres on. how can I trace the cars history. Cars on the drive now are, 1999 pug 206, 1965 cresta, 1972 rover 2000 p6. sunbeam alpine h120.and a 1977 TR7. See ya :D

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l376/vanguard55/vivi017.jpg

Posted Image

Pleeeeeeez post some pics!

I will post some pics of the cars i have, I am just waiting for someone to show me how to do it.
I've done this a few times but again, it's really quite easy.

1) Host the pics at www.photobucket.com If you do not have an account you will need to create one. Then follow the simple proceedure to upload the photos.

2) click the address for the hosted photo that starts . A yellow box will flash up saying 'copied'.

3) right click inside your autoshite message and select 'paste'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That stands for "Mile of Triumphs 2008" - the Mile of Triumphs is a weekend show that takes place near Great Yarmouth every September. The show was last weekend so the MOT 08 lettering will be removed soon, as will the script on the doors and front wings. The Jenbar Garage lettering on the roof will probably be going soon as well, but the numbers and the Castrol stripes will be staying. I reckon they look quite effective, and they certainly help the car turn heads.