Where can I get a pub gas bottle?

cobblers

I don't know any friendly landlords - I've got a contact that'll fill me a bottle up, but he can't supply a bottle.

Where should I look for one, and What should I expect to pay for one? I need one sooner rather than later otherwise I'd wait for Newark Autojumble which is probably my only idea!

I've got a few bits of welding to do, a lot more than is reasonable to do with disposable bottles but I won't be doing it regularly so it would be madness to rent a bottle of argoshield like some kind of professional welder.

I don't know any friendly landlords - I've got a contact that'll fill me a bottle up, but he can't supply a bottle.

Where should I look for one, and What should I expect to pay for one? I need one sooner rather than later otherwise I'd wait for Newark Autojumble which is probably my only idea!

I've got a few bits of welding to do, a lot more than is reasonable to do with disposable bottles but I won't be doing it regularly so it would be madness to rent a bottle of argoshield like some kind of professional welder.

I might actually have one of these somewhere.... about 4 ft tall, possibly brown/taupe 2 tone.... It fits sideways in the boot of a Mk3 Fiesta. I last saw it in 2005 I think. I will take a peek tomorrow.

Check that isn't maroon, otherwise it'll be no use because it might have acetylene in it.

I bought a big bottle from hobby weld for about £90 or so about two years ago. Still plenty left in it, and no ongoing costs (apart from refills, of course).

I might actually have one of these somewhere.... about 4 ft tall, possibly brown/taupe 2 tone.... It fits sideways in the boot of a Mk3 Fiesta. I last saw it in 2005 I think. I will take a peek tomorrow.

Check that isn't maroon, otherwise it'll be no use because it might have acetylene in it.

I bought a big bottle from hobby weld for about £90 or so about two years ago. Still plenty left in it, and no ongoing costs (apart from refills, of course).