Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

good night, scoff was delicious and the banter braw. Massive respect to the young lass who put away a main, 2 sides and a pudding and is still thin as a rake, some folk have a fast metabolism. Slight pain with the M8 being shut at kirk o shotts and having a nice wee tour of saltzburg (craphole near harthill where every day is the 12th of july). Best one came from flat4 on the m8 as I was moaning about the twat nav chuntering away, she actually asked me if i knew the way home, strewth i have been navigating those roads since twat nav was a sinclar zx81... bring on the next one

• 5 weeks later...

I will be there probably in Keith and I's Race* Car*, if I can get the various bits which are making a bid for freedom to stay put. Especially this bit:

4a69595d5e77ef5ce66ccb91654154a4.jpg

I may or may not have a Keith with me. I may turn up in a Volvo like I usually do.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There is a centre mount in the middle of the car- the bolt for that snaps too. You can guess how I know...

Nope, not attached there either, the rubber bushing had come out of the mount, possibly an exacerbating factor in its current state.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

A little early bump for this month's scranningtons. Being November, this will be the last Scotoshite of the year so we usually put out an invitation to other autoshiters who don't usually come to make an effort. Last year we had a couple of the Midland Massiv make the journey.

28th of November will be the date for this one at the usual place - Marston's "The Rowan Tree" at Armadale, near the train station.

Come one, come all. And, above all, be hungry!