Mr Pogweasel to the Front Desk please

Mr H Sceptre

Hi PogSomething strange has just happened. I've just been going through the new accounts that need activating for this (clears throat) prestige and highly respected messageboard, & lo & behold & new request came through for a 'Pogweasel'. Are you re-registering for some reason or do you think someone is playing silly beggers? I havent activated the request - let me know what you want me to do......H Sceptre Esq

I've just had a PM from him on R-R. He said he's an incompetent old fool. Actually what he's said is he tried to update his email address and its told him he needs to verify his account which he can't do from where he is at the moment. So basically, DON'T PANIC!And I suppose the rest of us can post whatever we like about him this afternooon safe in the knowledge he is currently only able to view it and not respond. Who's first? :twisted:

Mr Sceptre, Please consider this a prod in the appropriate place as it transpires Pog can't get back in here until you tick some box or other. Michiel, Just as well you didn't read it as important fool as that's certainly not right! :D

Right-oh, Mr Pogweasel should now be able to get back on again.Mes Mr EL has been a bit quiet of late. I think he's just generally a bit busy (work etc etc) at the moment so doesnt get too much time to post.The Autoshite fleet is in a bit of a sorry state at the momoent. EL's Audi 100 is in his work carpark, out of action. My Austin 1300 is also out of action & in a mate's garage. A poor show all round if the truth be known.

Yo! I am here, been having a lorra fun dipping into the forum regularly but offline, internet at home's been buggered for ages, currently swapping over from Orange (aka stupid incompetent idiotic brainless half witted moronic excuse for a company) to O2 (saviours, I hope). Have lots of photos to upload on here when I get a chance, quite a backlog. Have had a lot on my plate of late, but needless to say hope to be back to normal soon, and intending to get the Audi back on the road and showbound for Classics On The Common 2 weeks Wednesday....EL

• 3 weeks later...