The dash at night

dollywobbler

My current rental wheels on holiday.

post-21985-0-37878300-1522291663_thumb.jpg

2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL V6.

Surprisingly nice actually!  Really struggling to criticise it beyond "because it's an SUV" and wishing I could set it so the damn horn didn't sound every time you lock the thing... it's downright embarrassing when you get back to the resort late.

Close all the doors, hold the lock and unlock buttons on the fob down together until the indicators flash a few times.

That should shut it up. Repeat to re-enable.

Phil

Thanks for that! Will try that in the morning.

Really is my only gripe with it aside from the sheer size of the thing...but we specifically wanted a 7-seater and they couldn't guarantee that in any other form factor. It's a comfy old bus anyhow.

You'll only get 7 seats in "big SUV" or van here these days.

</thread derailment>

Thanks for the tip... I'm no longer waking everyone up by locking the thing now!

Also National couldn't guarantee a 7-seater minivan...Large SUV was the only thing they'd guarantee we'd have 7-seats in - which we've needed all of for the last couple of days! It's coped admirably with carting 7 adults around... I'm well impressed...much as I might have wanted to hate it!

I've done with cycling.

Electric car would be nice if I could afford one but impractical. I couldn't charge it up at home as I live in an upper floor flat.

Have you told the Government about this problem? They think we all should have electric cars in 20 years time.

Have you told the Government about this problem? They think we all should have electric cars in 20 years time.

I was late to work because:

The circuit breaker tripped at 1am

The extension cord caught fire

Landlady pulled the plug out to vacuum the hallway

I ran out of 50p's for the meter and nowhere was open to make change from a ten

Battery decided it was full but only had 2.3 miles until it went dead and stopped, refusing to move an inch in 4 lanes of traffic (but still had enough power to run the hazard lights for 8 hours)

(Delete as applicable)

• 2 months later...
Guest Hooli

What's the top left -7 0 +7 gauge mean?

Boooooooost! or manifold pressure.

When running off boost it'll have intake vacuum so read below zero, on boost is positive numbers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's an interesting colour used in the Acclaim. Almost cyan rather than green. Looks nice.

Here's my latest addition - camera has made it look brighter than it is (likewise the ambient light).

post-21985-0-05353600-1533341083_thumb.jpg

I'll try to get a better one when it's fully dark some evening.

• 2 weeks later...