Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

You really need a new adaptor. It may be possible to tap your damaged part and insert a suitable adaptor to suit the switch (have one made maybe).

Or helicoil your damaged adaptor.

I would not advise using the lock and seal, it's basically just loctite to stop a good thread unscrewing, not a repair for a damaged thread.

Anybody want these?

post-19977-0-02502600-1485281691_thumb.jpg

Genuine O.Z. Racing wheels of some description. Don't know the name of the design.

PCD 5x114.3

ET40

They're 17" with 225/55/17 tyres on them. 2x Avon ZV1s and two other cheapy things. All have decent tread. £150 to a shiter?

Located in Aberdeen.

Not sure if this is for car parts but I have for free a lot of bits off a mk5 Astra Sri 2.2.

I bought the car for the engine only really but after taking a quick look at it she's a really solid bus, seems to have a few Sri exclusive parts on it such as skirts,spoilers, bumpers etc.

Most mechanicals will be removed, reason being a vaux lots of bits double up with my zafira so I'll try and keep most of those bits at least.

I want nothing at all for the parts but the car will be scrapped pretty soon after the engines out, I'm happy to remove and store a few bits if anybody wants them, car is black and seems pretty rust free.

Might keep a few others going as they seem to have done ok over the years longevity wise.

Message me on here would be easiest.

Where abouts are you/the car? Tempted with the wheels which should fit the Zafira B... (alloys or steels?)

I'll post this up incase any of our resident vehicle breakers come across one, a Zafira B face-lift (post 2007 according to Hendry) front bumper. Off an Sri would be ace, but a normal one will do. If there's a whole car available for pickings even better, but I know the world doesn't work that easily!

Keep your eyes open please, I'm in oxfordshire, but can travel if the need arises. But something in Aberdeen is probably a step too far, unless sf17 is up that way...

Looking for an Italian two stroke 125 (Aprilia RS, Cagiva Mito, Cagiva Planet, that sort of thing) in need of some cosmetic and mechanical care. or even extensive repair in either department. Or basket cases. Unlike most bikes they are simple to work on, and rebuilds aren't too expensive to do. There must be loads of tatty or incomplete ones out there owned by teenagers who have moved on to a car. But I'll be buggered if I can find any of them around here!

Absolutely love my (fully restored) Mito-30+bhp is such a good laugh, so want one or more I can play about with, so if anyone knows of any near them for sale, please bear me in mind.

Y0 muthaflippaz, I've removed a Pioneer head unit from the Civic, and have literally no use for it. The flash has made the front look dead scruffy, but it's actually in decent nick.

It illuminates in orange, and can be used with a CD multi-changer. It sounds really bass-heavy, but I haven't bothered going into any menus to try and change it - as it is, gr9 4 introducing the 'hood to your old Dreamscape mixtapes. Also, the tape sounds very muted, so I reckon the heads would benefit from a good cleaning. You'll also get the tape of Brothers In Arms, whether you want it or not.

How does a fiver posted sound?

t8OsIjzl.jpg

MoL9w8Ml.jpg

Does anyone want anything off this Saxo VTR. It is terminally rusty and I have robbed the wheels and front bumper for my saxo. It has be proffesionally lowered and has been like it for a long while with the previous owner. I was expecting it to be horrific over bumps but it actually felt quite reasonable. The rear beam is good and has newish discs and pads and one newish caliper. The front discs are a bit shit and it failed an mot on top strut mounts, but they don't seem too bad to me. Engine runs and I drove home 40 miles. It has the usual oil leak from the head gasket and the driveshafts are a bit shit. Collection only from junc 26 of the M5 unless it is just small stuff (I won't be removing the rear beam and strapping it to a pallet as that is more hassle than it is worth)

post-5515-0-78615100-1485605672_thumb.jpg

post-5515-0-86077900-1485605702_thumb.jpg

post-5515-0-90473700-1485605726_thumb.jpg