Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Does anyone need any roof bars for a mk2 Caddy van/Inca van? Genuine VW lockable bars with a set of keys. To collect ideally if interested from Barnsley.

Mongy question but will these fit an old polo around 2000 reg or are they for rails? If they do may I have them please

TV hard disk video recorder/tuners 160GB, brand new - unused with remote control.     £10 to the forum coffers plus cost of shipping from GU2 7XH or can collect.  

Buy two for £20 or willing to exchange all 4 for an Citroen AX 1.5D.  Sadly I don't own a television so 4 of these are 4 too many.

post-7239-0-66717800-1484742937_thumb.jpg

post-7239-0-89152700-1484742959_thumb.jpg

post-7239-0-86783800-1484835821_thumb.jpg

My I 1976 4.2 Daimler Sovereign (XJ6 Series 2) is off the road because I need an oil pressure sender adaptor that the sender unit screws into on a canister oil filter engine. Unfortunately I keep drawing a blank with this part including Martin Robey Eng and my car is out of action as a result.

http://www.limora.com/en/british-cars/jaguar/jaguar-xj6-series-i-iii-and-daimler-sovereign-series-i-iii-1968-1987/engine/oil-filter.html

That is what I meant, thanks.

I'll ask a few people tomorrow if they are interested.

Got any pictures or a makers name?

Ben

I can get some if they are interested, it's not a bratton sound one sadly (but it would be £200 if it was), it was from Garlands so presume it's a generic grey metal one. I have both sets of keys and it's pretty much as new and lined with carpet offcuts.

It's C.44282 and NLA. Find out the threads and cobble something together.

What have you done to the existing one? Knackered the Freds?

We went to change the sender because the gauge and light were giving conflicting results, the threads from the adaptor came out with the sender. I have a recoil set and thread "Lock n Seal" and I will have a go with that if I can't find one.

It's C.44282 and NLA. Find out the threads and cobble something together.

What have you done to the existing one? Knackered the Freds?

We went to change the sender because the gauge and light were giving conflicting results, the threads from the adaptor came out with the sender. I have a recoil set and thread "Lock n Seal" and I will have a go with that if I can't find one.

post-4787-0-20665700-1484987016_thumb.jpg