Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Maestro - those little plastic bits that go behind the internal door handles, preferably brown.

Do you mean the surrounds or the little plastic covers for the screws?

The actual surrounds, but both I suppose... also a couple of the little circles that cover the screws on the window winders.

One of these. Wheel trim for Kia Pride, with original logo. Or failing that, a matching wheel trim without the Kia Logo. It was made in teh UK by a company called Triple A, based in Kent. Now defunct, but I think they also supplied Nissan. The hub cap would have been an off-the-shelf design, with the Kia logo overprinted. These trims were only fitted to the very first batch of Kia Prides imported to the UK.

Pridehubcapfront.jpg

GR9 idea, this thread.

Looking for the following. Please PM me if anyone can help...

One or a pair of LDV / Leyland Daf 200 rear lamp clusters, either the full unit or just lenses, like this

DSCF0781.JPG

Any or a set of Humber Sceptre Mk3 hub caps, like this

photo%25201.JPG

Lucas stalk for a Humber Sceptre Mk 3 (I assume consistent with all Rootes Arrow), like this

!B1H9s-wBmk~$(KGrHqEOKm4Ew8sNJnYCBMdNHcvw4Q~~_12.JPG

LDV / Leyland Daf jack, like this

$(KGrHqJHJBQE-cYDlyiIBPwUvMSvNg~~60_12.JPG

I ve got Lucas stalks removed from a scimitar...or two

what does the plug look like?

or would you be prepared to re-plug it?

Thank you A5. I don't have the car at the moment - it's away having some bodywork repairs done on it - but here's another pic from the internet which gives a better view of the worky bits

$(KGrHqZ,!lwE9JH4lRn1BPSoc+3yww~~60_12.JPG

Having had a long and frustrating time trying to replug a dash switch, which ultimately resulted in all manner of flashy-lighted electronic craziness, I think I'd rather try to get hold of something that's a match if poss!

I need a drivers window for a sierra

talking to a bloke tonight - he has a whole door for a tenner - i told him it was for a P100 and he said it would fit

PM me for his details :wink:

Cheers A5, as it happens I rang my local 'thieving bastard' scrapyard (Car Transplants of Nantwich) and they sold me a window for a tenner just like that so I am sorted!

Ford Cougar black leather driver's seat required, in good nick*.

Mine has a FUBARed arse-warming function (not a major problem, admittedly) and a worn side bolster that I have only managed to repair badly, as I am no sewist. T'internet searches have thus far only produced more seats with worn bolsters.

Failing that, if anyone knows if any other seats would fit ..... Fitting two front seats from another car might be easier than continually searching for a Cougar one. Preferably also in black leather, so I don't have a badly mismatched interior, and MUST have the facility to tilt forward to give access to the rear seats.

Oh, and fairly subdued, factory looking, seats would also be preferable - I'm not out to create an OMG DRIFT YO replica**. So nowt requiring harnesses or owt daft like that.

*For sod all coin, naturally

**Which, with a FWD lard-mobile faux sports car, would be an impossibility in any case

We're not massively desperate for these bits, but we are keeping an eye out for them so if you see anything on your travels, please do let us know.

Skoda Felicia Estate

Driver's side corner trim for boot, in grey.

Slam panel trim for boot, in grey.

Small section of parcel shelf with both lugs intact, in grey.

Parcel shelf strings (the plan is to bodge with twine and buttons in the meantime) in any colour

Rear driver's side light cluster (some on eBay, but maybe you have one taking up space we can take off you)

Rear bumper, ideally in silver

Rear cup holder trim, circular bit that goes in the bottom of it to hide the fixing screw, in grey.

Austin Princess (wedge)

Driver's side front indicator/sidelight lens. Only been able to find passenger for £30 plus P&P!

Boot trim, inc. carpet, spare wheel cover and light cluster covers. Any colour, brown preferred.

Factory jack ratchet handle, the ratchet in mine no longer works, rendering the jack useless.

Full set of brown seat belts, or rear seat belts in black.

Hydragas pump

Lotus Elite/Eclat alloy wheels

Surface mount small oblong fog lights with chrome surrounds, Lucas preferably.

Jaguar xj6 series 1 red leather interior parts wanted to improve my own, seats, door panels/cards, carpet etc

Have you tried: http://www.davidkellycars.co.uk/ he isn't or wasn't, the cheapest breaker around but probably has what you want.

Right, anyone got a cheap, unmessed with Nova, pre-facelift Calibra or mingebag spec Mk3 Astra? In an ideal world I'd like a white Calibra or a white Astra. No rush but let me know.

Also a sub £1,000 Transit beavertail (yes, I know it'll be old/rubbish for that money) with an MOT.

We're not massively desperate for these bits, but we are keeping an eye out for them so if you see anything on your travels, please do let us know.

Hydragas pump .

I think Mr_Bollox had a homemade one when he had his landcrab.....off course I could be entirely wrong

Yo VA, i've got a hydragas pump you can borrow any time you like, can bring to Derby any weekday.

Do I need to buy fluid too? I have no idea how these things work, just that I could do with pumping up the back in end on the Princess because her arse has got a bit saggy.