Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Double din CD stereo to go in my Toyota, so c1995, will become very excited if anyone has an actual Toyota one, otherwise a Pioneer or some such. One with regular wiring, either a slightly later on with standard multipin socket or a double socket 6/10 if I remember correctly; not one needing an amplifier.

WANTED: Pair of headlamp wiper arms+blades to suit Jaguar XJ Series 3

BUDGET: Only interested if they are free

You're in New South Wales.  Most of us are in the UK, some in Europe and a few in the US or elsewhere.  

How likely, in all seriousness, is a positive response - unless you'll pay the postage?

Double din CD stereo to go in my Toyota, so c1995, will become very excited if anyone has an actual Toyota one, otherwise a Pioneer or some such. One with regular wiring, either a slightly later on with standard multipin socket or a double socket 6/10 if I remember correctly; not one needing an amplifier.

I have one, not sure if it's amplified. Can get photos later.

Mk3 Mondeo Estate Dog gaurd genuine Ford one with all fittings. If you want to pack the car to the roof and still put someone in the back this is the shitter accessory for you £50

I also have a new in box halfrauds 3 bike 'high mount' bike carrier that fits the same car if anyone would like it.

I live just North of Bristol.

Guest bangerfan101

Fiesta mk4 1.25 zetec sad face. Any spares you want to come strip off it. Take them for free. Cars been weighed in next weekend so it will need to roll

Here for sale Omegod has something called a " Battery brain Platinum" basically it's a battery isolator that works via ...a remote control!!!  last owner installed it as he couldn't find a parasitic electrical drain so this served to save the day by cutting off all power to the car as and when he pleased, seems a smart bit of kit actually.  Comes boxed with instructions and two remotes. Popular with caravan lickers too I believe. Make me an offer that will afford me a few beers and a takeaway curry

Here's a link for the lesser gold model

https://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/sms-t3-12v/overview/

And the only one on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbattery+brain.TRS0&_nkw=battery+brain&_sacat=0

If the take away currys smaller than this,  i'll go for it please,

let me know how much and where to for dosh

Here for sale Omegod has something called a " Battery brain Platinum" basically it's a battery isolator that works via ...a remote control!!!  last owner installed it as he couldn't find a parasitic electrical drain so this served to save the day by cutting off all power to the car as and when he pleased, seems a smart bit of kit actually.  Comes boxed with instructions and two remotes. Popular with caravan lickers too I believe. Make me an offer that will afford me a few beers and a takeaway curry

Here's a link for the lesser gold model

https://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/sms-t3-12v/overview/

And the only one on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbattery+brain.TRS0&_nkw=battery+brain&_sacat=0

post-20451-0-96863700-1490100091_thumb.jpg

Wanted 4 wheels and tyres 4x100 PCD. Tyre condition not important as long as they hold air. These are going to be used as temporary storage wheels whilst my car is stored. 13 or 14 inch size as long as they are all the same. Ideally in the Midlands area for collection but I may be able to sort something out for further away if they are cheap enough!!

Desperately need this grub screw thing from the end of an XUD cylinder head. The hole is the oil drain for when the vac pump for the brakes is fitted to the end of the head, but mine has the blanking plate pictured, just need the screw to make it oil tight. Really need it by the weekend as I'm having a grand LDV pilot engine swap re-start ceremony. Will obv pay for it and pay postage.

17202936_1446745325355932_32424813712472

Desperately need this grub screw thing from the end of an XUD cylinder head. The hole is the oil drain for when the vac pump for the brakes is fitted to the end of the head, but mine has the blanking plate pictured, just need the screw to make it oil tight. Really need it by the weekend as I'm having a grand LDV pilot engine swap re-start ceremony. Will obv pay for it and pay postage.

17202936_1446745325355932_32424813712472

could you not just use a bolt and a copper washer?assuming it is just for  blanking that would suffice

Not car related but if in wrong thread...apologies...anyway i have 11 boxes of canadian elm laminated flooring... 9 boxes reclaimed from floor and 2 boxes unopened...free to anyone that can make use of them... they  came from a room  17.5ft X 13.5ft ....only downside is must be gone a.s.a.p because they are taking up space whilst redecorating is going on and it's a p.i.t.a having to move these boxes around...collection only

thanks 

maxpower

Has anyone got a can of Rover Zircon silver lying around? I scraped the door whilst leaving the driveway and it is a bit too deep to polish or T-Cut out (I tried furiously today).

Just wanted to check to see if anybody had some lying around in exchange for some beer tokens before I end up paying over the odds at Rimmer Bros.