Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Got this Marin pine mountain paid £150 I think for it a couple of years back.

Gave it a service but hardly used it. Not got the time to ride 4 bikes so if anyone wants it hit me up. I know it ain't a bargain but it's pretty mega. Lx and xt chain sets and shifters. Can come with a good seat. I did one long ride on it so put a gel thing on to save my arse bone.

£150 in Derby could deliver locally ish for free.

04932f9e6dbd37a3043f484ce98fcbc0.jpg

818969f635045036e7bdb3e5e154dd38.jpg

Still got that BMW pillow if anyone wants it.

8d952a1d6ee346176cf2f15aeafdea28.jpg

£10 posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pay whatever, postage would be fine.

Er, cool. Hey Staysh, you heading to the Midlandz hosted VOLVOSPOTTING T2 Meet in March? If so we could swap £ash for parts. If not, where you at? I remember Wolvs being mentioned, I could roll up to yours in the Beemer wearing shades and blasting some rap music as I might be interested in the boxes aswell, my garage is in Telford so I could pass by and drop the boxes there.

DANTRZA - If Station doesn't have the BMW pillow, I will. Might make travelling a bit more comfy for passengers...which I rarely have.

I don't suppose any one has a sat nav up for grabs? One for a tech thicky to stick on his windscreen. My aged Tom Tom has decided to drop dead. Well, he was a bit outdated and very often I seemed to be driving across a field.

I have cracked TomTom software, I got our proper obsolete go something or other model bang up to date and the fields turned into roads and lane assist happened. Happy to try and sort it for you if you post it to me? Also had to put a battery in mine, could sort that too of their available and cheap for your model?

Or, would there be enough interest for me to put a how to together in the other forum for updating software?

So the alloys I bought for the Maestro last summer have finally arrived back beautiful and shiny, only I got rid of the Maestro and its replacement last year!!

Anyone after a set of 5 Alloys?  

attachicon.gifIMG_20170213_123546346.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20170213_123549091.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20170213_123554452.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20170213_123600694.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20170213_123606940.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20170213_123620461.jpg

They are 16 inchers - all five of them!  Width is just a bit over 6 inches.

I'd like to recoup my purchase and refurb costs but would prefer them to be picked up (or I can deliver for cost of fuel) rather than muck around with couriers who will probably chip them anyway.

Rather than ebay them I'm offering them here for £175, that's 35 quid a wheel (and you can only have the set!).

Annoyingly they won't fit any of my Fiats.

They are 16 inchers - all five of them!  Width is just a bit over 6 inches.

I'd like to recoup my purchase and refurb costs but would prefer them to be picked up (or I can deliver for cost of fuel) rather than muck around with couriers who will probably chip them anyway.

Rather than ebay them I'm offering them here for £175, that's 35 quid a wheel (and you can only have the set!).

Annoyingly they won't fit any of my Fiats.

i would doubt that as monstros only came with 15's

i would doubt that as monstros only came with 15's

16“ rim to accommodate 15" tyres?

I had a set of those wheels and they were 15"

They are 16" across from edge to edge. 

So they will be for 15" tyres then (or do you want me to go and grovel in the garden and look at the tyres which were taken off them?).

Sorry for any confusion, I am afterall a FIAT spaztard.

Or, would there be enough interest for me to put a how to together in the other forum for updating software?

Very interested in what this entails now. Did TomTom 5 on an ancient PDA years ago but got out of the habit and i no longer keep a dirty pc for torrents and stuff...

Tl:Dr yes please

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Does anyone want some 8mm films or know of anywhere that would like like cleared a relative's garage & found 4 , ones has"Walters ---------- zoo ----------" on tin others no idea seems a shame to bin them.

And it turns out walters zoo was the only copy of a lost film/programme that was skipped sometime in 2017...

Really though I'm sure they're nothing like that but isn't there a place that collects this kind of thing?

Does anyone want some 8mm films or know of anywhere that would like like cleared a relative's garage & found 4 , ones has"Walters ---------- zoo ----------" on tin others no idea seems a shame to bin them.

I have a friend that likes cine & film, does it look like they are commercial productions from the tins or home movies?

I have cracked TomTom software, I got our proper obsolete go something or other model bang up to date and the fields turned into roads and lane assist happened. Happy to try and sort it for you if you post it to me? Also had to put a battery in mine, could sort that too of their available and cheap for your model?

Its not the update I need. Its basically stopped working. Nothing on the screen at  all. Thanks for the offer.