Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Jag X300 clock? Mine's fooked. Also, Jag X300 stereo as I can't be bothered resoldering the cd player control circuit again. It's the Alpine one.

Also, o/s rear seatbelt buckle surround, the plastic bit in the backrest. In oatmeal (light beige..) if possible. The entire glovebox setup from a late X300 would be nice, must be from an X300 or X305 though - not the X308. Basically, the dash looks like a late spec XJ40 one, not the curvier X308 (V8 XJ) job.

Mine's a late '94, so doesn't actually have a glovebox...

Ta.

A Mk1 Volvo 460 part leather interior with door cards and a centre console box that goes behind the handbrake, please.

I'm more or less convinced that there aren't any Mk1 part leather interiors left, but I realise you dashing folk poke through more scrapyards than the average Ferrari cap wearing true driving enthusiast, so if any appear, do please shout up.

A pair of phase 2 Peugeot 305 wings, a front valance and some inner \ outer sills would also be sexeh, but not at the sort of money that lunatic in Yorkshire charges.

Some front discs for the Amazon would also be nice, because they're mental money. My car has 3 pot front calipers.

The search continues for:

1. Front and rear bumbers for 1967-76 Audi 100 (that arent bent and totally covered in rust, got those already)

2. Original early white Bedford Chevanne (not modified, and preferably roadworthy or near roadworthy).

3. Some needles in some haystacks.

Austin Princess (wedge)

Driver's side front indicator/sidelight lens. Only been able to find passenger for £30 plus P&P!

I`ve got a Princess lens, but not sure which side it is (sods law the wrong side).. Not entirely sure where I put it last either, but if I find it, I`ll remember to check..

I need a bonnet for my C15, so far I've only found ones that (a) Don't exist (B) are fucked or © are cunting miles away.

If anyone spots one in the wild, (white preferably) can they give me the price and location asap!

I'm Lincolnshire based, but also have a mate based in Warrington who can grab/store tat for me.

Help me Autoshite, you're my only hope!

I'm Lincolnshire based, but also have a mate based in Warrington who can grab/store tat for me.
You have mates all over the country who can grab/store tat for you! (See AS shiply thread.)

Sorry, can't help with finding a bonnet though.

Im looking for the plastic air filter casing from a carburettored dohc Sierra or granada

anybody help ?

Unless you ARE Rob at Sierrashack, have you tried him? Selby area...

No im not Rob

I havent tried him recently but will give him a call thx

Sad though this may be considered by some, I am looking for any type of Dutton Sierra back end to make into a trailer, I looked at that one in cyprus or malta and it seems a bit of a long haul for an inside out bathtub with holes. Close to NW england (bolton/manc would be much better) :oops:

Any condition considered.... no really, ANY condition as I mainly want the side panels. :D

I'm looking for a towbar for a Mk2 mondeo hatch, local scrapyard has one but they want £50 which sees a bit steep to me.

I have one for a Maestro and one for a Volvo 340, if either is any good?

Say £20 each?

• 2 weeks later...

Any one want some Porsche 944 wheels? Four Teledials that badly need re painting.

They were on my car when purchased but I have now fitted some Boxter alloys and tyres so the old wheels are available free to a good* home. They are cosmetically scruffy but hold air ok etc. Dont want to put them on EBay really due to the undoubted mongness and mental suffering that will doubtless ensue! :roll:

From a 1988 944. Would rather they were put to good use for free by a fellow 'Shiteist TBH than suffer the EBay pain!

I'm a bit slow off the mark here only just spotted this thread. Wanted any Tagora parts, can collect and pay in real cash! The bay is throwing up the odd part but nothing of any substance. Oh and there would be a small reward for anyone pointing me in the direction of a successful scrapyard find! :D