Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Got a part you need, searching for something rare you cant find even on ebay? Think an autoshite member might have it? Feel free to bash up a WANTED post here and see if anyone has your wanted item and whether they can be arsed to part with it for beer tokens/favours etc...

Alternatively, got something you want rid of? Think an Autoshiter might need it? Stick up an OFFERED ad here. Actually, I don't know, it might be better to just advertise it in its own thread. Its up to you.

If there was a similar thread like this somwhere, I couldnt find it, so get over it.

I'll start.

WANTED

I am looking for this:

e637a9e3.jpg

It is a Philips R984 CD-player. These, I think were some sort of very expensive option in the very late mk1 Rover 800s. Now that I've managed to find my CD collection I'd like to listen to them in my car, I already have a couple of car Cd players but they look a little too Halfords for my liking. I want something that fits with its general surroundings. I've already got a later CD changer but I cant be arsed to stick it in as it means getting the carpet up to run cables through and so on.

I know this CD player might be utterly useless and not play copied CDs or whatever, but I'm happy to put up with that, I like the way it looks and it'll certainly be a 'period piece' if you like.

Got one of these or know someone who has? Chuck us a PM please if you know of one for sale. Cash waiting.

Ta,

I seek rear side windows for this Vanette, or any leads as to where such may be procured.

img3060bb.th.jpg

Have you tried Nissan?

I needed a rear side glass for a Mitsubishi L300 LWB that i'mconverting into a camper - £46 from Mitsubishi !

Saying that I also need sliding door glass for the doors - Only available as parts - total came to over a £1000 !! as a temp measure I've got some simple opening glass out of a Delica to put me on.

So my wanted

L300 Side glass sliding windows (as fitted to Delica) Express in Australia also Hyundai H100 fit

L300 1986 > 2001 - Tow Bar

Mazda Bongo alloy wheels (same fitment as an L300)

Column change system for L300

Basically anyone know of an L300 beingbroken up in Yorkshire area :-)

Morris Ital (dont ask - just after one for a while now)

1981 RHD Lancia Beta Spider

I need the bit that connects the rear of the clutch pedal to the cable. I can't describe it any better than that, sorry!

cheerze

I am re building a Mk3 Morris Marina for my sins. I need the wires with the multi plugs still attached that go form the back of the sealed beam headlights, to the main wiring loom of the car. I think the side light bulb holder is also on these wires. I managed to get a wiring loom and dash eventually for the mk3 but i cant seem to get the headlight wires. Anyone help? please?

I am re building a Mk3 Morris Marina for my sins. I need the wires with the multi plugs still attached that go form the back of the sealed beam headlights, to the main wiring loom of the car. I think the side light bulb holder is also on these wires. I managed to get a wiring loom and dash eventually for the mk3 but i cant seem to get the headlight wires. Anyone help? please?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/dsc/i.html?_sadis=200&_ipg=50&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&LH_TitleDesc=1&_sacat=0&_samihi=&_samilow=&_fpos=&_ftrt=901&_udhi=&_oexkw=&_sabdhi=&_ftrv=1&_udlo=&_sabdlo=&_adv=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_okw=&_nkw=headlamp+loom+sealed+beam&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=

any of these any good?

Thank you i will look at my other mark three and double check but i think the mini ones might do. Gettin mk3 spefic parts can be hard. I had to get the brackets for the driving lamps that are in the grill. You would have thought i was looking for rocking horse shite!. In fact tht would have been easier to get!

I am currently after a few renault bits. A n/s/f wing for a late 14ts with the indicator in the wing. A pair of right hand drive head lights for the same and a rear seat back or covers in beige. Thats the 14 now for the rest I need a throttle cable for an early 17ts with bosch injection and a distributor cap for the same. Finally some wind deflectors and a boot spoiler for a mk1 18ts also a pair of new front wings. All of it a long shot I know but worth a try

Bluebird - someone to buy it and in it's place something of the same age - Sunny, Corolla, Montego etc

Yugo - set of HT leads and an interior (about as likely as the Sun hiring a journalist)

Car brochures - anything 70's, 80's and early 90's, but specifically

mk.2 Golf including GTI

Mazda 323 c.1983

Datsun 120Y

Sierra estate c.1990

Anything from Australia and New Zealand