'Uddersfield lunchtime wander spotting shite.

Monkey_boy

Oh, it's got an occupant? :lol: If I have one of those things when I'm old, I'll drive on the footpath just to piss people off.Good spots by the way.That Lidl car park is unusually free of tat though. You usually find primo shite parked up at Aldi and Lidl. 8)

Hey, I know some of those places from when I was at Uni. Does Huddersfield still have the rasta streetsweeper with the absolutely enormous hat and the furious tramp who screams at his own reflection?

Hey, I know some of those places from when I was at Uni. Does Huddersfield still have the rasta streetsweeper with the absolutely enormous hat and the furious tramp who screams at his own reflection?

I have only recently started working here. Not seen either of them but I will keep a look out. If I see them I will also try and get photo evidence.As for autoshite....there is a good collection of Chav-shite driving around. Saw a fantasic 12v Corsa the other day with more plastic on it than an Airfix kit. I think he had got the aerodynamics to match a West Yorkshire bus perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...