The Wedgister - Princess and Ambassador Records

vulgalour

Morris 1800, checking registration plate it didn't even reach its first MoT in 1978

It says on page 1 that it was taxed until 1984

So I rang the nice lady at the DVA and she confirmed this

I think a grab of its sexy arse is worth doing as well  8)

swe21315yu6-129.jpg

Just asking - I was out in Deptford today and saw a black Princess driving east towards Greenwich. Was it anyone off here? Bloke at the wheel - no other passengers in car. Looked great - I was one car in front in a dark green Citroen AX. Fairly warmed my cockles to see Harris Mann's finest mixing it with everyday traffic.

It says on page 1 that it was taxed until 1984

So I rang the nice lady at the DVA and she confirmed this

I think a grab of its sexy arse is worth doing

swe21315yu6-129.jpg

So indeed it is there. Was only looking at Vulgalour's pretty pictures, as I'm a simple soul and words baffle me. At least there's a picture for the record now.

• 1 month later...

Potatocam pic of EFX444Y spotted today in Chichester. It's been undergoing a rolling restoration as OSF wing and driver's door are both in grey primer.

post-24583-0-23209800-1548166962_thumb.jpg

I'll try and get a better photo, and keep you up to speed as I see more silver being added to it.

Ah, I recognise that Ambassador.  He's had it ages and I hadn't seen a recent picture of it.  I think he updates on Facebook more than the club forum.  Good to know it's out and about doing its thing.

I'll have to double-check, but I think that's two more hearses unearthed for the records.  Top work, folks :D

• 5 weeks later...

Posting here as well as the eBay tat thread:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11011.m43.l1123/7?euid=62905051a11b49739d5956ab31e80ae8&bu=43165954005&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.sg%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113658898792&sojTags=bu=bu

UET 232S (a slippery smooth 2200 6 cylinder automatic) has just been listed on eBay for £600 / £750 BIN - it’s only 2 owners from new and looks pretty sound - worth saving for sure at that price!

Save me from doing summat silly!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Met the new owner of MPC389W today, a fellow HubNutter from Northampton who said he's been trying to sign up here but didn't get the validation email. Anyone remember a 17 year old lad who turned up here a while ago having been given a Princess but not being able to insure it - this is that car.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RGU367R, I'll see if I have a photo, the one I posted has now gone. Belonged to a nutter in Rock Ferry who also had a completely rotten Mk 3 Cortina on his drive.  It replaced an equally shagged Cortina. Now sadly gone though apparently on SORN. https://www.google.com/maps/@53.3669565,-3.0142148,3a,75y,256.23h,85.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVVwRMArA_xd_k070sQa_KQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656