New heap (no pictures, calm down)

Albert Ross

I insured my new Sapphire today and went for a trundle. Popped to Morrisons to get some tea, and picked up a double CD of War of the Worlds. Then went and brimmed the tank, (26 quid, so there was about 35 litres already in the tank, making my 70 quid purchase price even better) popped the first CD in the player (also included in the sale) and dithered around the local streets for a bit. There was a grin, must have been about a foot wide, as I just felt so complete! Brilliant feeling! Glad I sold the Astra to GVM now, as I got off my arse and now have a Dagenham Dustbin for real! It's my 63rd Sierra too..............(including all the parts cars I've had over the years) and it drives really well. Picked up some new TCA bushes and a column bush too, all for 8 quid! Can't wait for the summer to really kick off. No picutres as the son's borrowed the camera for a couple of weeks, sorry!Thanks for letting me share guys.

Excellent work!What could be better in life, eh?Cheapo tea.A bit of zoom juice.A bargain basement old blue oval.AND!Richard Burton / Jeff Wayne / Justin Heywood / Phil Lynott / David Essex chillin' you to the bone with some BAM-BAM-BAAAAAM war of the worlds shizzle. (Sorry I am a War Of The Worlds total saddo, have the biiig 8-disc set, never evAr get bored of it, esp if in my BM, howling six-banger and an orsum soundtrack. I blame my father, who would oft wang the original vinyl version on the brushed-aluminium Fergie on a sunday afternoon)

Tis a bargain indeed! I found a 2 pound coin under the rear floormat! The tea was brill (2 curries for 3 quid) and it started first flick this morning on the way to work. One of my jobs today was to fit plugs and points to a 1983 Sunny B11!!!!!!!!!!!! A695WET and in great nick. I had met the guy last year outside my local parts shop, and chewed the fat for about half an hour. This year, out the blue,he rang my work, (Main Vauxhall dealer) and I answered the workshop phone. As soon as he mentioned a Silver Sunny I knew the car and got him booked in. Went for a drive and grinned again, this time 2 foot wide. Great weekend so far, watch me find a Humber Imperial in a barn tomorrow....................(I'd settle for a Mk2 Cortina though)