Today I have been mostly annoying my local.....

Marty

Chrysler stealership.....

I saw one of these and wanted a closer look...

Posted Image

Futershitetastic - and at £30grand and massive depreciation will be well worth considering in 6 years or so to replace the Blingo. Its like Dr Whos fugging Tardis inside, with twice as many buttons.

Phemominal spares prices and 5000 mile service intervals - Kwolity!

Futureshitetastic indeed!Is it the Alpha Sportswagons that have a similar tailgate - with the hinges forward in the roof so the back of the roof lifts up? Make the boot look bigger than it is. Love your signature ^ :lol: ^ I got my photo taken in the same place on a school cycling holiday. Happy days.

Aren't they essentially a Merc E-class underneath? So possibly not that bad a proposition. At least with these there isn't the prospect of sticking a mesh grille on is there?, like 300C owners seem to and make their car look like a Bentley... Look at the thickness of those pillars! The windows already look tiny from outside, there must be some fantastic blind spots from the inside.

5,000 miles service intervals?How quaint. :lol: They certainly do look rather menacing, with their kiddy killing front grille, I bet that has an NCAP pedestrian safety rating of -3!That estate looks almost like a van, it certainly has the glass area to match.

• 5 years later...
Yours for £3000

$T2eC16F,!ygE9s7HHgTtBQobd!2)sw~~_35.JPG

BUT!!!

Mileage: 260,000
:shock:

In a V6 petrol.....previously owned by Mr Esso TexacoMcShell

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chrysler-300C ... 58985a8e7a

A geezer round here has one as a taxi, though I think it's a diesel. It does seem really swish inside and whatnot, but I reckon if you owned one you just know that a world of pain is around a corner somewhere. I would suggest though that their 'council estate dreamers' appeal will keep prices reasonably high for a bit yet, just like the Lexus 200.