Today's Pixel

pompei

Bought by yours truely from a bomb site in Willsden 6 years ago tested for £500. Hand painted with Ovlov 340 seats in the front (from my old Ovlov) and the rears recovered with a selection of 340 rear covers! Filled full of pink goo and waxoil, after a very hard european week that culminated in a jammed in 3rd gear exit from the dartford tunnel, (in no way linked to my mate snapping the gear stick off in france and us getting it welded for a bargain 20 swiss francs a day later!) and clutch failure on the M25 a week later (I know but it half a tank in it :lol: ) She sat from 2005 - 2006 and after a wipe down, a clutch and a few emergency stops got a 12 month ticket! Sold to some young turks in a band, probally naturally rat look now - I kept painting overthe scabs in dulux...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tontops, due to a overloaded/knackered springs (delete as applicable) letting the cooling hoses rub on the driveshafts the gaffer tape and cable ties were pressed into action pretty rapid - they held to for a fair few miles till some amalgamating tape was procured.

Luckily I owned at the time the only shite transporter that had NOT been DROPPD IN DA WEEDZ so you could crawl under it normally....