walking the dog wanganui...

fotorabia

Just went round the block..down the river..

Posted Image

someone did a hit and run on the corona last night..problem is i found out who did it..

Posted Image

Pizza delivery 2000 owned by Mysterious Tapeman

Posted Image

My Viva downstairs..

Posted Image

Landlords BamBam

Posted Image

My lively but dead awful Mitsi Mirage..

Posted Image

Non flighty Falcon nearby

Posted Image

Dead Bluebird opposite river.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Boat trailer and marigolds

Posted Image

Dead Toyoya van thing..

Posted Image

Sunbeam Rapier dont shine..

Posted Image

shite for sale on dangerous corner..

Posted Image

Whanganui river..ok ..no cars!

Posted Image

The landlords..we store the vanguard ,bambinas etc in here..

Posted Image

cheers lads..building is a 1928 woolstore..upstairs is empty..downstairs..one part scaffold company..one part recycled timber ,one part cars n boats..the railway line now defunct ran from the harbour..parallel with the river...they closed it in the late 70s...i live in the oldest shed..my studio is upstairs..3000sq ft..and downstairs is storage..hence why Viva can sleep comfortably..

Hey I like those late 80s Mirage/Lancer things, very clumsy styling. :D

like a wedge of parmesan..without italian flavor n still cheesey..its a early 2nd hand import...before they dropped the tariffs on imports..so still would have been relatively expensive back in 96..it suffers from Wellingtonitis which means constant exposure to mild salty air..eats cars down there if they aint garaged..but we ve sanded n filled the rust an one can of white undercoat..voila..looks great from 5 metres..

The Triumph from 1975 to 2000 did an average of 1000kms a year...its kinda on loan..interior is mint..but if it has to go back to wellington..we re gonna bring the Vanguard 6 back to life...i want to dump the Mitsi asap cos theres a Volvo 145 Deluxe Estate for sale online..300squid..only prob being its in Christchurch [wrong island]..sight unseen..should i buy it...would have to be sent by train up here..

Posted Image

noooo..i want it so bad Gretchen!