Mystery van.

Volksy

How odd - Volksy and I must have some kind of telepathic link. Tempo Matadors came up in conversation at the pub last night, and I was reading about that very same vehicle this afternoon. Volksy - let's do an experiment! This coming Friday evening, in the interests of science I shall again consume a vast quantity of McMullen AK. By about 1 am, I shall be sufficiently sodden to begin thought broadcasting (or at least to be convinced that I can do so), and will start to discuss obscure tat with my mate Adrian. Your task is to receive the shite-cast and post the subject here! You up for it?

I'll try, co-insidences seem to follow me around..Like dong the pub quiz, and a guy on the next team to us having exactly the same name as me, and my names pretty rare, and then after a bit of investigation learning that he was my second cousin.

Nope! Somewhat reassuringly, the experiment has failed. We started the evening by agreeing that Lunar Grey is undoubtedly the best colour for the Rover P6. After talking about some non-car stuff and consuming beer, we moved on to speculating about the shitiest car I could buy for my beloved without her noticing anything was 'up'. I thought I could probably get away with a Wartburg Knight Tourist , but Adrian thought a Suzuki X90 might be achievable. (We won't be finding out - there's no way I'd want to borrow that!)ETA: I would probably choose a Maxi too, but a Morris 1800 wedge could be quite tempting. My brother once had one in truly evil condition and it was a fab car until it blew up.