Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Mystery van.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationThe vortex that transends time and space leading to destruction of the universe

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:13 PM

This appeared on the 'Spottings in amsterdam with a time machine' thread.
Posted Image

well, one has just come up for sale on 'thesamba.com' Check the crazy price out, and i thought VW Type 2's were expensive!!!

http://www.thesamba.... ... ?id=515685
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   55bloke

55bloke

• Full Members
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:33 PM

Why does that remind me of those cartoons of Bloodhound dogs?

#3 OFFLINE   Dead_E23

Dead_E23

• Full Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

How odd - Volksy and I must have some kind of telepathic link. Tempo Matadors came up in conversation at the pub last night, and I was reading about that very same vehicle this afternoon. Volksy - let's do an experiment! This coming Friday evening, in the interests of science I shall again consume a vast quantity of McMullen AK. By about 1 am, I shall be sufficiently sodden to begin thought broadcasting (or at least to be convinced that I can do so), and will start to discuss obscure tat with my mate Adrian. Your task is to receive the shite-cast and post the subject here! You up for it?

#4 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationThe vortex that transends time and space leading to destruction of the universe

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:22 PM

I'll try, co-insidences seem to follow me around..Like dong the pub quiz, and a guy on the next team to us having exactly the same name as me, and my names pretty rare, and then after a bit of investigation learning that he was my second cousin.

#5 OFFLINE   michiel

michiel

Must try harder

• Full Members
  • 4,112 posts
  • LocationLes Pays Bah

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:02 AM

Jeez, that's a lot of money... but a cool little truck.'Tempo Matadors came up in conversation at the pub last night'Sounds like a cool pub to me!

#6 OFFLINE   Dead_E23

Dead_E23

• Full Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:13 PM

I'll try, co-insidences seem to follow me around..

OK - my bit of the experiment is complete. What shite are you 'feeling' today, Volksy?

#7 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:47 PM

We were discussing the choice between Austin Maxi's and Austin Princesses, Think i'd go for a maxi

#8 OFFLINE   Dead_E23

Dead_E23

• Full Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:44 PM

Nope! Somewhat reassuringly, the experiment has failed. We started the evening by agreeing that Lunar Grey is undoubtedly the best colour for the Rover P6. After talking about some non-car stuff and consuming beer, we moved on to speculating about the shitiest car I could buy for my beloved without her noticing anything was 'up'. I thought I could probably get away with a Wartburg Knight Tourist , but Adrian thought a Suzuki X90 might be achievable. (We won't be finding out - there's no way I'd want to borrow that!)ETA: I would probably choose a Maxi too, but a Morris 1800 wedge could be quite tempting. My brother once had one in truly evil condition and it was a fab car until it blew up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users