Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

And today's project, bloody hell getting it to bits was a mare, hidden screws (under fuel tank & gearbox), but you had to damage the front suspension to get the gearbox out. It is now in 'Minder' guise, and is right hand drive, using a Vanguards donor.

post-5211-0-05329000-1527692641_thumb.jpg

post-5211-0-02086500-1527692735_thumb.jpg

Some new stuff from Oxford Diecast. What's up with the windscreen on the TR7, too tall or wrong angle?

41733314734_5fe7dde218_c.jpg

Morris J4 by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

40648100090_f7e5a382a1_c.jpg

Blue Volvo by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

40648100160_a762afa2fd_c.jpg

Triton Green Triumph by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

And this arrived last week from Mercrocker, who wouldn't take a penny for it. The generosity of shiters amazes me once more.

40648099720_0a8bc1eed7_c.jpg

Lima Capri by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

OK, it's a bit crude but here's one I made earlier in suitably beige condition

9201703580_17e5923a5a_c.jpg

Crapri by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

Further to earlier posts, is there much demand from folks on here for these Greenlight/Lootbox Mustangs? Nearby Poundland seems to have got another load in.

post-17915-0-95645500-1527765757_thumb.jpg

I'll be doing a fair bit of minishite packing and posting this weekend... can nip back and see if there's any left, should anyone fancy one?

That would look spiffing in RHD, and I bet it would sell like hot cakes. I've gone back to using Flickr, and been busy uploading, here are some shots of diecast chod from there

Feel free to browse, and if you follow me, I shall reciprocate the favour. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/164768874@N04/albums/72157697248428195

attachicon.gifIMG_20180602_114234.jpg

Came across this at a car show a couple of years ago, never seen a complete set before. Had to buy it because I work for these shysters

I've got two similar PF/RM sets to this, though I seem to recall at least one of them has a Land Rover Defender in it and one has a drawbar Ford Cargo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

attachicon.gifIMG_20180602_114234.jpg

Came across this at a car show a couple of years ago, never seen a complete set before. Had to buy it because I work for these shysters

There must be umpteen variations of these sets. I thought mine was exactly the same as this but it isn't. It has the same trucks but two Transits (one PF and one RM), a Land Rover and a smaller scale truck.

I found a Stahlberg Volvo 144 at a car boot sale in Brighton station carpark once, back in the early 2000s, at a stall of assorted tat. Pale blue, bit dusty but looked like it'd clean up alright.

It had a sticker saying £7 on it. Putting on my most charming demeanour, I asked the vendor if he'd be willing to accept £6.40 for it, as that was (genuinely) all the money I had on me.

The mardy bastard absolutely went off on one, roaring at me in front of all the other browsers that if he wanted fucking six pound forty for it, then he would have fucking written six pound forty on it, but it doesn't say six pound forty, does it, it says fucking seven pounds, because that's what he wants for it.

I scuttled off like a shamed pinemarten, my face no doubt roaring red from humiliation.

So that's why I don't have a Stahlberg Volvo in my collection, and I doubt now I ever will... brilliant models, though!