Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

I payed bugger all years back for a sealed Dinky 'Atlantean' kit, it's a Fleetline, but that is by the by, painted it up in a fictional deregulation liveru, and put wheels on from an EFE that were far better than the shite 'whizzwheel' type they came with. Wish I'd room for one of those D series tippers, I'd paint it mid blue to look like the old lorry that delivered our coal when I was a nipper, and yes my parents and my brother both have open coal fires, and feck me, do they belt out some serious heat

post-17021-0-05823600-1527005483_thumb.jpg

This isn't from childhood, but I don't remember buying it. One of the earlier versions of these Corgi 1/36 Minis. I like the later ones with lovely little Minilites, separate grilles and lovely jewel headlights. Although this one has the BL wing badge cast into it, which is nice. 

Less chat, more spray. I painted it white, then red, then dusted orange over the front, then covered the whole thing with that transparent yellow paint I'm always complaining about. Then a thick coat of lacquer. I'm amazed it's still recognisable. 

Really like how it came out though. 

post-17021-0-86453200-1527005514_thumb.jpg

On the subject of diecasts for weapons, I don't think you can beat that Corgi airport fire tender that squirts water, that is one hell of a diecast to twat someone with, I used mine when my older brother used to bully me, if he saw me with it, he would stay well away, as grazed shins were a guarantee