Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

BONANZA TIME!

I've concluded that my eyes are not getting any better so almost everything I've got that's smaller than about 1/43 can go.  And that's a LOT of models.  Shiters who can be bothered to collect can have as much as they like, free.  FREE.   Yes I did just say free,  as in no charge.  All you have to do is collect.  No pics at the moment but trust me, there's plenty to go at.  PM me.

BONANZA TIME!

I've concluded that my eyes are not getting any better so almost everything I've got that's smaller than about 1/43 can go.  And that's a LOT of models.  Shiters who can be bothered to collect can have as much as they like, free.  FREE.   Yes I did just say free,  as in no charge.  All you have to do is collect.  No pics at the moment but trust me, there's plenty to go at.  PM me.

When?

New Lesney for £1. Steve Flowers does the rear lid. However what's the paint colour I need I wonder?

attachicon.gifIMG_20180519_144400.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20180519_144437.jpg

I got a pretty good match from a Wilkinson generic royal blue rattle can.   In reality once the back panel is in there is little to compare it to visually unless you stare at it from rear birds-eye view!   I found the Steve Flowers one did need a bit of cleaning up of the casting to fit nicely but its a good replacement.

Just acquired a weird 'Old Cars' Iveco Daily minibus off of eBay. Pretty shoddy build quality but fascinatingly obscure given how hard it is to find two of the same anywhere.

Detailing is good, just the quality of manufacturing is sub par...

I also got a Mebetoys Ritmo from when the range was rebranded as hot wheels. Astonishingly good quality for it's era.

Both were cheap.

Just acquired a weird 'Old Cars' Iveco Daily minibus off of eBay. Pretty shoddy build quality but fascinatingly obscure given how hard it is to find two of the same anywhere.

Detailing is good, just the quality of manufacturing is sub par...

I also got a Mebetoys Ritmo from when the range was rebranded as hot wheels. Astonishingly good quality for it's era.

Both were cheap.

Is it similar to this one?,I know what you mean  :-P

bS3qBjr.jpg

Those Old Cars Iveco Dailys are like the real thing, fucking awful LOL. I've actually driven an E reg Daily with Robin Hood bus body, and bloody hell, a glacier was faster, top whack was a dizzy 45 mph

Those Old Cars Iveco Dailys are like the real thing, fucking awful LOL. I've actually driven an E reg Daily with Robin Hood bus body, and bloody hell, a glacier was faster, top whack was a dizzy 45 mph

I've got a bit of a soft spot for them,in my 1st driving job I had a C reg Daily & a B reg Transit(both petrol  :shock: ).

Nice, that EFSI Walk-Thru.   Madurodam is a model village attraction near Rotterdam, a good place to visit and pretty much as it was back in the Sixties.   The other big Dutch maker, Lion Cars, did a Walk-Thru as well.    Don't remember seeing that many of the real ones over there in the Sixties, though!

I know what you guys want.

You want me to break the suspense and reveal the outcome of the Junkman/Eddyramrod interface.

Well, here we go.

41520472164_7724bf3622_b.jpg

The lot contains one of the oddly loaded Cola Floats (that's what Junkdaughter #2 calls them):

41520476134_e86eb34ff0_b.jpg

Also these two trailers:

42242378161_43bd88026f_b.jpg

They enable me to finally put my tractors to good use:

42192364962_2389fb51cc_b.jpg

Completely unrelated to my visit to Eddy (no, really!) is this wonderful influx of warped French plastic.

28369032488_cfe983301e_b.jpg

The Panhard came all the way from New Zealand, courtesy of Jon. It thus is the furthest travelled model I've ever owned.

27371334827_ff7cfc0859_b.jpg

40434557250_3103f793df_b.jpg

The rest are pretty locally sourced in comparison, I got them from my favourite purveyor of shonky Norevs in Spain.

42195396922_06975cb84f_b.jpg

42242289241_33c782a6ba_b.jpg

42242308771_3aee1836dd_b.jpg

42195426552_4536a7d334_b.jpg

There is a one out of nine chance to get #1. So I did it.

41340951115_98a88caa33_b.jpg

40434572620_f4e3ab6e17_b.jpg

But wait! What is this?

41340961635_7f2325d6b4_b.jpg

An original box!

What are the chances?