Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

I loved Majorette as a kid, had loads as the local sweet shop sold em, I had the mk2 Capri in blue with white roof, towing a trailer with a single canoe clipped to the top of the trailer lid. A real fave of mine was the ice cream van which clearly by the looks was based on a Bedford CF2. 

I had a load of majorettes as a kid too. I loved the mk2 Capri, in orange with black roof and S stripes. Other favourites were the e23 7 series, Peugeot 604, Fiat 127 with the dog in the back window, Saab 900 turbo, Renault 5 GTT, Pug 205 GTi (although my Guisval 5 door GR was my fave Pug 205 in that scale.) and a brill rendering of the Alfa Giulietta. I also had that ice cream van, thinking it was based on a Bedford CF or Iveco daily. Was disappointed to find it was based on a Citroen that wasnt sold over here...

I had a load of majorettes as a kid too. I loved the mk2 Capri, in orange with black roof and S stripes. Other favourites were the e23 7 series, Peugeot 604, Fiat 127 with the dog in the back window, Saab 900 turbo, Renault 5 GTT, Pug 205 GTi (although my Guisval 5 door GR was my fave Pug 205 in that scale.) and a brill rendering of the Alfa Giulietta. I also had that ice cream van, thinking it was based on a Bedford CF or Iveco daily. Was disappointed to find it was based on a Citroen that wasnt sold over here...

I think I've got all of those(except for the Guisval 205  :-( )

I like the Jag, also your Landy complete with driver and the Vauxhall.  Considering the small scale and the age of these, the likeness to the real vehicles is remarkable. 

It's a new driver in the Landy! I agree though, the quality of the models is great.

My only Majorette has a trailer of sorts......

post-5367-0-55801700-1524494231_thumb.jpg 

Bought on Ebay recently after admiring somebody else's Bernard tracteur on here.  

Rest of the stuff is mainly Norev, Wiking and Minix.   

I remember buying a pink Majorette Pug 204 cabrio in France on a school trip but it imploded shortly afterwards....

That white trailer with the canoe on the top is one I had with a blue & white Capri. Somewhere I have a metallic blue Sierra, and if I find it may be available for free on the proviso it is repainted to look like the Ace of bASe