Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

Nice collections there chaps. I was looking and going 'got it, got it', lol. I have been sorting out my stuff for the first time since i moved into my house getting on for three years ago. Some of it I had forgotten about, some I wondered why on earth I had bought them and some were great to find again. On the sad side it looks as if some have gone missing over the years, taken by persons unknown, possibly by people who are friends. I'm sure the removal blokes haven't helped themselves. My model display room is coming along nicely; just waiting for my good mate to build the last four cabinets. I'm trying to decide what to put in them, think one will have racing saloons, the other three will most likely have more American stuff in them as I have way too many of those! Decisions, decisions. 

Mr Junkman, the Budgie Renault lorry did indeed come with a canvas top but they are hard to find. I bought a mint one from Ebay earlier this years but alas no top.

In episode 4, Corgi 1/36 models seem to have been finding me in recent years (like the last 20 or so) without any real effort on my part.  I was much too old to have them as toys in my youth, simply because they didn't exist until I was 20 (ish).  There are some that didn't make it into this pic...

attachicon.gifCamdump4 030.jpg

Film and television cars account for a chunk of my collection, as do models of cars I've owned; sadly I think most of them are still in boxes in my lockup.  As you can see, I'm not exactly well-endowed with display space!

attachicon.gifCamdump4 024.jpg

attachicon.gifCamdump4 035.jpg

attachicon.gifCamdump4 036.jpg

These have been some violently-edited highlights.  I hope you've enjoyed them.

Nice fleet there Eddy

My collection is pretty awful these days. I did get some pretty tasty 1/24 stuff earlier this year from A60rod and still have some vaguely interesting other stuff,but it's spread over England and Scotland now. And in attics....
Think the last one I bought was a boxed Norev Jet cars Citroen BX.

I think I still have a few proper AS diecasts. A lion cars Vauxhall Astramax, a Gama Audi V8, various Bburagos, including an R14 and Matra Bagheera. 

i seriously can't remember what I have now.

You know that 1/24 scale Hachette Auto Vintage partworks I'm collecting.

Well, I found out that Salvat tested an analog series in Brazil.

37643631841_fd17ce2305_b.jpg

37643631271_8874107490_b.jpg

Well, using the well established Junknetwork, I managed to get them all!

The weird T1/T2 hybrid they made in Brazil:

36971780103_a973dd851f_b.jpg

37643629891_ffc9016902_b.jpg

The Ford Maverick GT 302:

36971778613_c092f2c957_b.jpg

37643628331_f2149eba5f_b.jpg

One of the best VW Beetle models I've seen:

36971777183_ca152d285d_b.jpg

37643626751_94d0727caf_b.jpg

And lastly, the Chevrolet Opala:

36971775003_79706631e4_b.jpg

37643625061_a2cf5504f9_b.jpg

Like many Brazilian collectors, I ardently hope this series will be released.

Imagine 50 to 60 models from a country with an impeccable track record of Shite.

Thanks,Majorettes are my favourite cars to collect,& most of them are reasonably priced too :-)

Theyre my favourite too but I have to wait until my Facebook contacts get some in as they are too dear on ebay.

I recently got the Volvo 245, Fiat Ritmo, Renault 5 GT Turbo and Ford Transit MK3. Love them!

Was in aTK Max today and as usual had a butchers in the toy bit, lots of Welly VWs and many Lamborghini models, but also these;

post-17414-0-71918500-1507851349_thumb.jpeg

As you can see Oxford 1:43 Vectras! There were two and they're £7.99, I hid them at the back of the shelf, as all Vauxhalls are shit and I don't want one. But I did wonder if any VX perv would want one, don't know if they're rare or not.

Anyway I can always call back in if anybody wants me to get one and chuck it in the post.