Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Garage Clearout finds. Roll up roll up.

One picture, 3 items. All free, including postage. Just take it away, please.

post-5525-0-94847000-1554063106_thumb.jpg

A set of beige woven mats, reputedly from a c-class mercedes. All in good condition, despite being stored in my garage for a few years. 4 mats in all, front and back left and right. Not embossed or stitched with any logo. Guaranteed to add at least 20bhp per mat.

MAF from a 2004 Kia Rio, only used a handful of times then removed, proving parts darts is a passtime for cretins. I'd hestantly suggest it may fit any Mazda B-series engine, not just the 1342cc version fitted to the Rio. Its free, try your luck.

Alco CF0280 cabin pollen filters. Bought for a 1996 Nissan Almera but definitely didnt fit - this has 2 parts, the Almera only has/d one. It might be suitable for a later (N16) Almera maybe? Google throws nothing up for this part number so god knows.

Wait wait wait, stop. It is a thing. Apparently for a Kia Clarus:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-Cabin-Filter-Fits-Kia-Clarus-K9A-Saloon-1-8i-16V-/352564690611

I don't know what a Kia Clarus is. I've certainly never owned one

Happy to post FOC, just need to get rid of this (and a pile of other far less useful) tat.

wondering if to thin this lot out ...about 20 panels ....some has been there for over 10 years , so it will outlast the average new car

some kitchen stainless stuff , ally trays , coated steel and ally panels etc

post-21637-0-18047400-1554140999_thumb.jpg

post-21637-0-56478600-1554141018_thumb.jpg

post-21637-0-38629300-1554141038_thumb.jpg

Bicycle tyre - Maxis.com 20x2.00 M-110-3

Left behind by Bucketeer, I believe he has lost the trailer it was for overboard at a railway station and he has now incurred storage charges of £228. It is time to de-clutter my garage, before I bin it does anybody want it for free?

Could you post please? If so, I'd like this. Will obviously cover postage and a drink.

If that tyre was one of the ones I sent to Alex via 6cylinder its in good condition, been stored out of the sun and is nearly new. I took it off my DK 4-pack because I wanted more road-orientated tyres.

I don't want it back

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT: weighed them in now, sorry.

I have a pair of pre-facelift Freelander rear drums, arsed if I'm posting them though, but free to collector from SY16, brand new, wrong parts sent because it's impossible to get the correct parts for a facelift Freelander in my numerous bad experiences.

Following on from the great GPS meltdown of April 2019, I have replaced my old tomtom. It is too old to soldier on but these accessories are fine if anyone wants them.

All genuine tomtom owned by me from new.

1 x car charger

1 x traffic receiver antenna for tomtom of a similar vintage to my black XL.

1 x sucker mount for said model.post-8687-0-48794700-1556558369_thumb.jpeg

Oh the charger connector is the chunky type.

post-8687-0-83689900-1556558489_thumb.jpeg