Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Landrover Gaylander dog guard.

Collect Stowmarket or newarkattachicon.gifIMG_20181118_1314501.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20181118_1327497.jpg

Front brake pads for above. I think for face-lift 02-06. Postage only or collect

Volvo V70 load liner

Volvo V70 load liner

What year Volvo V70? Is it the phase 2 one offered before? (My memory for such things is crap)

Mine is a 97 one, they did a big revamp in 2000 (I think), mine is a tarted up 850 really whereas the newer ones were a ground up change I believe.

Aye 2000 sounds right for when they got bloated and worse to drive.

A Rover 75 rear door secondary seal free to a good, bad or indifferent home. This has come from a (bit of a) clear out of six_cylinder's garage. It's still sealed in it's authentically dusty bag and a cursory poke and prod proves it to be lovely and rubbery.

If it's of any use to anyone, PM six_cylinder. Collection from Buckinghamish or postage at your expense.

post-13750-0-72970200-1543507322_thumb.jpg

post-13750-0-38068100-1543507377_thumb.jpg

Someone please take this so that he doesn't feel obliged to buy a 75 to fit it to.

Does anyone want a free (or donation to fife cat shelter) HP colour laser jet 2605dn, it prints fine but has dust on the rollers a common fault. I found a guide last time I look into this that shows how to strip it down and clean it. Its in Fife ;) PM me if you fancy it.

here's what it looks like and a guide on cleaning it, I just don't have the time.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/How+to+fix+HP+Color+LaserJet+2600n+Fading+Color/43207

Does anyone want a free (or donation to fife cat shelter) HP colour laser jet 2605dn, it prints fine but has dust on the rollers a common fault. I found a guide last time I look into this that shows how to strip it down and clean it. Its in Fife ;) PM me if you fancy it.

here's what it looks like and a guide on cleaning it, I just don't have the time.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/How+to+fix+HP+Color+LaserJet+2600n+Fading+Color/43207

a very useful repair guide

the hbol doesnt come close

NOW CLAIMED

Right, please form an orderly queue for my freegle'd car tat. I've broken it up into 'lots' by broad subject area. Happy for people to claim more than one lot but please don't be greedy. Some of this stuff might be worth coin, I have no problem with people profiting from any of this - it cost me northing - but I'd be grateful if people doing so did put a bit of their profits into the forum kitty in due course.

Lot #1. Cortina Mk2 stuff. ~100 copies of Cortina 1600E club mag 'The Executive'. Covers period 1983 - 2009 inclusive. 3x framed period ads and a hand-drawn pic of a gold Mk2 Cortina. a 1969 Service book and Owners Handbook. 2x photobooks of a resto of a Mk2 cortina. Contains some 'cards and girls' material. entirely tasteful. Autobooks Cortina Workshop manual. Cortina Mechanics Magazine.

post-5525-0-22953900-1544561091_thumb.jpg

Quite a bulky collection, can be posted but would prefer collection from Fareham on the south coast. Could be shitely'd or potentially held until shitefest or a meetup in the first half of 2019, though wife_stanky is keen for it to be removed from our premises ASAP.

NOW CLAIMED

Lot #2 10 copies of 'Ford Times' magazine dated 1967 - 1969. These might be worth good money, I don't know. full of period news on ford topics from both sides of the pond. Also plenty of crash-the-yoghurt-truck period adverts.

post-5525-0-77204100-1544561275_thumb.jpg

Could be posted.

Would love the 1966 Autocar as well, if that’s not too greedy! But if someone else wants it, please let them have it!

If I do end up with it, I will probably pass it on via the forum once read, unless it has a vital road test for a Ford Corsair V4* or something.

*insert other random 1960s car I will probably never own.