Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

As part of my getting rid of stuff here's a couple of things

attachicon.gif20180810_172048.jpg

Oil gauge and turbo boost these were not connected up so I removed them, no idea if they work, but if you want them I'll stick them in the post.

gone already

attachicon.gif20180810_172113.jpg

Again no idea if working, but if someone wants it to play with

Well I already have a taker for the cb

Was it the gauges or CB that had already been taken? Would be interested in the gauges for the Legacy.

I've listed a couple of things on ebay at 99p start ... If anyone wants them and can collect from Bourne(ish) Lincs then you can have them free.

Old oil central heating boiler.

Last used 3+ years ago, I expect it could be recommissioned, but no guarentees - also its fooking heavy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153136243471

post-4715-0-72290500-1534063991_thumb.jpg

3x Ikea Hopen wardrobes, one missing a door, very tall, too big for my gaff :( … very long panels you need something large to transport.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153135534355

post-4715-0-19694400-1534063974_thumb.jpg

If you want either drop me a pm as I don't check this thread often.

5 litres of Morris lubricants 10W40 Semi synthbim never going to use now I have a saab again. Free to collect in Castleford, West Yorkshire, you might just break even on petrol money coming to collect it :)

Can I reserve this. It might go in the Frontera and it might not as I've forgotten what oil it needs and can't find the answer yet.

That's easy, there's more as well so I'll box them up, have you left a conveniently unlocked car somewhere nearby or could you find Baillie Rd GU1 3LN ?

I've sold all my conveniently located unlocked cars, so I'll come over to you. It'll probably be in a couple of days. I'll let you know. Thanks.

Front wheel bearing - may fit some PSA vans, circa 2003 Relay/Boxer type.

There are 2 sizes of bearing for these vans, small and large, this is the smaller of them. It was included with the van I got from Wuv, but it didn't fit as that van needed the larger one. Easy way to check is the size of the nut on the hub, large is about 50mm, this is nearer 40mm.

Collect near Bourne Lincs, I'd rather not post, it's quite heavy.

post-4715-0-12296800-1534498608_thumb.jpgpost-4715-0-34600600-1534498621_thumb.jpg

Copy of "Wings on my sleeve" by Eric "winkle" Brown...**** NOW GONE ****

damn good read about his life flying and later testing, all sorts of Aircraft...Highest number of different types flown I do believe

collect from DY54LP

or I'll bung it in an envelope..

PM me ;)

Guest Kabman

A RangeRover CD changer. I took it out of a P38 about 15 years ago and never found a home for it.There's a spare magazine for it as well. I have no way to test it but it worked perfectly when it was in the car. You can collect it from near Warwick or email me a MyHermes label or similar and I'll stick it in the post.

IMG_4012_zpstplojggt.jpg

IMG_4013_zpsca7pqtwo.jpg

IMG_4014_zps3ypjxujr.jpg

IMG_4015_zpskfn1rhhd.jpg

Tat clearout time. Pics, where missing, to follow.

1. MB C-Class mats. Beige. 4 of.

post-5525-0-12756600-1534883466_thumb.jpg

2. Radiator for N15 Nissan Almera. Used, but good condition.

3. Oil Filter for N15 Almera. Unused, boxed. Suitable for other vehicles but not 100% what currently. Will update.

4. Nissan Almera N15 headlights x2. Good used condition

5. Nissan Almera N15 rear light clusters x4. Good used condition.

6. MAF for Mk1 Kia Rio 1342cc or Hyundai Accent Mk1 with same engine. Might suit other Mazda B-series engined cars. Boxed, used once then reboxed.

Pics to follow of #6 plus anything else I can find in the shed.

All FREE to collect or can be delivered locally(ish) to Portsmouth, Petersfield, SW London or Ipswich or places in between.

I have two comline tie rod ends new in boxes.

Will fit many French things from 104s to berlingos....

Check fitment here

https://www.comline.uk.com/catalogue/Ctr3013

Yours for cost of postage, don't all rush at once now9812d6ee1081d5917c17bfb4db46c077.jpg

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Could I nab those please. Let me know how much postage will be and I'll PayPal you monies over. Thanks