Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Haynes manuals should any one want them:

Rover 25 /MG ZR 1999 to 2006 Petrol and diesel.

Renault Clio 2001 to 2004 Petrol and Diesel

Ford KA 1996 to 2002 

Ford Mondeo 1993 to 2000. petrol only.

All free, would appreciate the postage covered . 

No worries brother, ill hold off tipping them then..

Got some mg zr alloys with hankook winter tyres fitted (same size wheels and tyres!)  left over here too, would do shiters pricing if you fancy them for OMG SNO KAOS!

Sorry to dick you around but I won't be able to get up to collect these for the foreseeable.

Feel free to tip the Sailuns.

I'd bang the Hankooks on the Rover/MG for sale group on Facefart : https://www.facebook.com/groups/118152902300899/

STRICTLY SPEARS OR REAPERS

not sure if its of any use to anyone, I have a Sony Xplod single din headunit and wiring harness here thats got no car to go in. As you'll have seen mentioned on my celica thread its a bit grumpy. When I picked the car up from Holbeck it worked fine, then I had to disconnect the battery and it got stuck in 'demo' mode. I'm fairly sure it can be revived, but at present it powers on, tunes to 87.5FM and none of the buttons seem to work.

It has CD2 of 1998's 'infamous' Top Gear Anthems compilation stuck in it, pressing the eject button makes the whole thing turn off after a couple of seconds. I will include CD1 and the case of TGA if anyone wants it?

gratis, please take it away. Might be able to be revived or serve for spare parts for any other Sony XPLOD. I think it has blue teeth, if you can threaten/bully/cuddle it into cooperating? Have some photos

post-5525-0-07765800-1530899127_thumb.jpg

post-5525-0-26434500-1530899139_thumb.jpg

post-5525-0-01570000-1530899150_thumb.jpg

Can probably post for a couple of quid in the kitty? Or collect from Fareham, Hampshire.

NAO Gone to new home. Thanks for tuning in.

Set of plans to make an Eagle 1, 2 man hovercraft. It is made from ply and fibreglass. Very good plans, I made one myself about 15 years ago. You can use a wide range of single cylinder engines or add a bit of length and use a 2 cv engine. FOC, just cover post or pick up. PM me if you want them as I will forget I have posted ........ why was it I on here again?

N

I'll take this please if it's still available :) Not sure where you are based for collection, I imagine I'll more than likely need it posting which obviously I'll cover.

No bother fella, just PM me your address and I'll get it away.

To mark President Trumps historic visit to our shores, free roofbars.

pzr6W2k.jpg

oVHiyYk.jpg

ZdU3SxJ.jpg

One pair fit Astra / Fiesta, other pair to fit fuck knows what, neither will fit a proper car, but will give a ladder that essential extra couple of feet  to enable some chimney bothering.

XCzuo1k.jpg

Collect near J5 M1, no time to post nor nuffink.

And does anyone want this fucking thing?

ZBu5LBP.jpg

Kitchen thing meant to hang off the back of a trailer tent, needs a lid cutting out of ply or something and a pair of burners for the cooker and a sinkplug, nicely made thing that I had big plans of knocking up a towbar mount for like those fruity bike racks have, you know the things, usually on some roofboxed up family car rammed out with sticky kids, stinky dogs and shouty arguments bumbling along an overtaking lane waiting the chance to take you out as it almost misses its exit. 

Set of plans to make an Eagle 1, 2 man hovercraft. It is made from ply and fibreglass. Very good plans, I made one myself about 15 years ago. You can use a wide range of single cylinder engines or add a bit of length and use a 2 cv engine. FOC, just cover post or pick up. PM me if you want them as I will forget I have posted ........ why was it I on here again?

No one on here want to build a hovercraft? I is dizapontedd

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs 95 on household upgrades
Pair of Multiyork chairs. Ok condition
Do have a additional pair of green washable covers.
Horrendously expensive new. Horrendously heavy and well built.post-20451-0-43876000-1532375851_thumb.jpg

Collect Peugeot towers
Stowmarket
Preferably mid week collection as I work away mid week and can't be arsed moving them again

Have these gone?

If not would you post to NZ (I have a UK bank account so can pay you directly from that)

Will pm too

Pair of Rover 75 rear springs. They look pretty new to me, came off the nearly new rear suspension arms that Beko got for me. Located Cumbernauld in Central Scotland.

Could have a use for those :-D