Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Hillman Hunter and badge variants rear wheel bearing,part number 45.

Its a RHP one but i cannot make the number out, any use to anybody for the cost of postage ?

3308 is a standard metric double row ball bearing, outer diameter 90mm, inner 40mm and 36.5mm wide. Z signifies it's a shielded bearing, i.e. it has metal covers to keep grot out of the gubbins. The 10 probably defines the tolerance of the bearing, but given its age may well be obsolescent and meaningless now.

Does anyone local to me need a lawnmower?

I posted a wanted ad on Freecycle asking if anyone had any mowers that were surplus to requirements, working or not.

Have picked up 5 in the last week. I don't need 5 but my hunting and gathering skills outweigh my storage space.

• 3 weeks later...

I posted a wanted ad on Freecycle asking if anyone had any mowers that were surplus to requirements, working or not.

Have picked up 5 in the last week. I don't need 5 but my hunting and gathering skills outweigh my storage space.

If you have any that are knackered, I'm in need of a coil from a 148cc Briggs & Stratton engine which I'm prepared to pay money for!

.post-5435-0-44757200-1525449750_thumb.jpg

OPCOM. Or at least a chinese version. Kindly donated to me by Angle. No use for it now that my all vauxhalls are shit. Hes happy for me to pass it on to someone that get use from it.

If you want it, just send me your address.

Any takers please before I recycle them.

Whilst of no immediate use to me, I would hate these to be recycled. If no one else wants them I will stick them on my shelf of "one day" factory manuals. If anyone is heading to Shitefest and can sling them in the boot that would be ideal, if not how little can they be sent for? There is obviously no rush.

4x metric metro wheels off the 80s. With tyres, though probably rather elderly now.

These are on my local freecycle and are available, does anyone want me to get them on their behalf? I think that metric metro wheels are less popular than AIDS, but wanted to check before the current custodian hoys them into the sea in the middle of the night.

If anyone wants them, let me know ASAP and I'll collect and store them.

Guest Hooli

I can't remember where you are but I need a small one (tiny lawns) in Doncaster.

What does it look like / I have loads of classic vertical crank engines that will get weighed in next week

Thanks DR, managed to source one from an otherwise scrap mower at the dump yesterday so all sorted now.

CLAIMED AND GONE.

Approx 9"x7" 24 page booklet about the London Transport Collection when it was based at Syon Park. Used and dry good condition but it does smell a bit musty from storage! I am loath to bin it so first PM gets it free gratis.

CLAIMED AND GONE.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok cupcakes, I just picked these up on the way home - a random skip, naturally.  Actually it's a shame I only had one pannier on my bike at the time - it was rammed with new gaskets and all sorts.  Will have another look later in the week, if I get time after work.  Anyway, all for free of course.  If no use, I shall return them whence they came.  Always worth a shot eh?

PM me if any are of any use.

Carry on.

Chris

post-2897-0-75078300-1526845528_thumb.jpg

post-2897-0-75727600-1526845576_thumb.jpg

post-2897-0-79909100-1526845676_thumb.jpg

post-2897-0-36883900-1526845740_thumb.jpg

post-2897-0-19128400-1526845798_thumb.jpg

post-2897-0-21068100-1526845851_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

post-23435-0-62185800-1527723831_thumb.jpg

post-23435-0-56221500-1527723828_thumb.jpg

I got some oil to set free.. The Tutela 90 is Genuine 1988 Fiat old stock.. Don't know if you actually would want to use it.. I might just take it to the recyclers. 

The 75 / 90 is what those charlatans at Eurofarcarts sold me for my Berlingo a year ago.. It is wrong obvs... But all 7 litres are yours.. Collection only, post will be bokers probably cheaper to buy it..

I have an almost new backbox for a 1.4/1.6

TU engined 306/xsara/ZX.

Stickers still on, barely burnt off.

Good looking back box, first to see will take away, i know what these are worth on the open market and will scrap in 5 minutes if nobody offers a broken egg box &C.

Also a 1989 YZ250WR. Completely stripped and in various boxes. Almost complete bar a side panel and some other odds and sods.

Engine fubar but there, in various pieces of Tupperware and shit. Gearbox all there, the bit that makes it a WR.

Again, free. Sick of moving the bits about, thought it would be an easy job but it isn't.

No postage offered on that, for obvious reasons. Come to think of it, I'd rather not post the back box either, shitely or collection preferred. Postage optional for back box but you must use very kind words and maybe some outright buttlicking for this option.

Anyone want some shabby but free Zafira steelies in 15x6" flavour.

I had the tyres off them, they've got no valves, no weights, and are a bit rusty, but solid enough.

They're in PE9 area.  You'll have to come and collect them.

These, along with a pile of broken shart, are going to scrap Saturday if I've had no takers as it's getting a bit tight for space in the batcave.

TU engined 306/xsara/ZX.

Good looking back box, first to see will take away, i know what these are worth on the open market and will scrap in 5 minutes if nobody offers a broken egg box &C.

Also a 1989 YZ250WR. Completely stripped and in various boxes. Almost complete bar a side panel and some other odds and sods.

Engine fubar but there, in various pieces of Tupperware and shit. Gearbox all there, the bit that makes it a WR.

Again, free. Sick of moving the bits about, thought it would be an easy job but it isn't.

No postage offered on that, for obvious reasons. Come to think of it, I'd rather not post the back box either, shitely or collection preferred. Postage optional for back box but you must use very kind words and maybe some outright buttlicking for this option.

What rough area are you in. The YZ250 sounds interesting, although I'm running out of space to fall over things as well. My mate is a big bike fan, although he spends most of his time licking his Aprilla.

Anybody on here got a Sierra?  I cannae remember who has what.  Anyways, there's a Ford brand roofrack (two bars) at work gathering dust.  It's from the sparky's old Sierra.  Has a key and all fittings. 

Talk to me.  Shiter post can occur I'm sure.

TU engined 306/xsara/ZX.

Where are you? I think I tried for the WR previously - I'm still interested..

Hp51qx to all interested in the YZ.

Be nice if somebody from here took it soon.

If i don't get rid of it, it may be me who is looking for a new home, not the bike. :-)

How stripped is it? Will it go into the back of a 4x4 estate, my van has the unfortunate habit of needing expensive repairs after m25 journeys...