Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

No probs.  I can't imagine you'll have it long at £20.

You never know on shpock, that's why I put it on here free. Just really need it gone but if I put it on shpock for free I know I will get all the twats wanting it delivered to Inverness or Lands ends for nothing. Would rather it go to someone on here if possible.

^^^ Yo TamBay, what SHCOCK like? I see it advertised sometimes on TV where a load of self obsessed uber luvvies are happily jumping around taking photos of stuff and selling for bundles of cash. I realise this isn't a true representation of Shcock, hence my question to you old bean.

I like it, it's free to list and takes about a minute to list something. Not as big as eBay obviously but I usually just want a hassle free way of shifting stuff and not as bothered about getting every last penny. No fees either. I have had a few bargains off there too. Worth looking at mate.

Fooking ell! It floats! Or it could the weird bloody iPad inverting pics again.

ipads (& phones) are 'upright' when the button is on the right. At least I think it's that way around...

ipads (& phones) are 'upright' when the button is on the right. At least I think it's that way around...

Mine works ok for everything apart from this forum which sometimes inverts them and sometimes doesn't. I even use the rotation lock to make sure there are no switches mid pic take. No idea why it does it........

Mine works ok for everything apart from this forum which sometimes inverts them and sometimes doesn't. I even use the rotation lock to make sure there are no switches mid pic take. No idea why it does it........

Apple use the 'upright' tags on photos slightly differently to everyone else, it'll be that. Most phones etc know which way up you held the phone, apple always mark up as landscape with the button on the right. Rotation lock doesn't affect this, that's just how it displays on the phone/pad.

I've got a box of 1980/90's Ford bits that a neighbour gave to me when he moved, because 'I'm always tinkering with cars'

There's a few ECUs, relays, a carb, battery lead, indicator stalks, few spray tins of amparo blue paint, pair of rear arches, Ford radio, along with other stuff. Nothing I can ever find use for.

Would anyone be interested? I can go through it and get part numbers or pictures. I just want it gone.

Collection from Mumbles, Swansea. Postage could be arranged if you wanted to pay for it.

I've got a box of 1980/90's Ford bits that a neighbour gave to me when he moved, because 'I'm always tinkering with cars'

There's a few ECUs, relays, a carb, battery lead, indicator stalks, few spray tins of amparo blue paint, pair of rear arches, Ford radio, along with other stuff. Nothing I can ever find use for.

Would anyone be interested? I can go through it and get part numbers or pictures. I just want it gone.

Collection from Mumbles, Swansea. Postage could be arranged if you wanted to pay for it.

I would be interested in the radio for my Capri project if it's an early 80s one. Any chance of a pic or model number?

Anyone here want a 32" widescreen old fashioned Toshiba CRT television?  It is large and heavy and about 15 years old.  Working but analogue only so you'd need a digi box.  Collection only from NW London ASAP! 

(Rather than free would appreciate a small charitable donation)

Gotta love deadpool. Great film. Would you mind posting and I'll send costs please?

I have had a guilty thought that I should have contacted the previous owner before offering him and have now text him. I will give it a couple of days and if he has not been claimed he is yours and I will happily pay the postage.

Strange really I have no interest in him and had to research even find who he was, but still want him to go to a good home and not the bin.

One pair of 195/65 15 Profil Wintermaxx snow tyres fitted to 4 stud steel wheels, believed to be Pug. No punctures, no obvious damage but never used by me, 7mm tread. Available now.

Also probably available shortly one pair Runway Enduro 656  tyres with 6mm, one pair Federal Super Steel 657 tyres with 7mm. Both pairs 205/65 15, very good, no punctures, currently in use. These will be available as there is a deal on Avon currently and I'm not a budget tyre fan. These will not available for a week or more, if no interest on here the tyre man can keep 'em.

All tyres available for collection in Teeside area or possible drop off N/Yorks/Teeside/Durham/Tyneside.

Also Service in Europe booklet from a 1992 Corvette I forgot to give the buyer. It's little more than a 75 page booklet listing Chevrolet/Pontiac/ Oldsmobile/Buick/Cadillac dealers in Europe from that era. Mebby of interest to someone who has a US GM car of that age.

post-17633-0-58180800-1486223843_thumb.jpg

Couple of things - probably best to PM me as I don't check this thread often enough!

FAG Wheel set 713 6102 20 - Looks to be rear hub /bearing/abs sensor setup for MK4 golf and relatives

Nordschleife NWK102 Wheelbearing kit - Think it may be Ford puma

Yours for the postage.

In the spirit of the thread, some freebies.  No pics, use your imagination.  Or hunt out the one pic of one item, that's over on the Open Forum.

All FREE.  All you have to do is collect, and preferably soon.

Two tall bookcases, with adjustable shelves.

Wood mantelpiece.

Clock in a red metal cabinet.

All in good condition, although I haven't put a battery in the clock to see if it actually works.  Still got the sticker on it from the charity shop, where I paid a tenner for it.

Come and get 'em. I'm in Barrow, bottom-left corner of the Lake District.

Fujitsu M4099D presently residing Surrey free to good home.   COLLECTION ONLY and It weighs 63kg    Was working last time it was used

The Duplex scanner with fast scan rates of up to 90 pages per minute simplex and 180 images per minute duplex, the M4099D scanner ensures that you're always at peak productivity. The M4099D scanner also comes standard with both a SCSI and Video interface on every unit for compatibility with most hardware interface boards. The M4099D scanner also includes industry-standard TWAIN and ISIS drivers for use with a wide variety of scanning applications and software solutions. Its 400 DPI optical resolution and 10-bit internal grayscale capabilities deliver finer, more detailed images. The M4099D includes image technology to insure high-quality imaging. With easy configuration through the control panel or software, the scanner will automatically drop out red, green, or blue. It can also drop out different colors on the front and back with just one setting. The standard ScanRight technology adds a number of tools for quickly and easily performing advanced functions, including background removal, text enhancement, image emphasis, noise removal, and automatic separation.

SIS drivers for use with a wide variety of scanning applications and software solutions. Its 400 DPI optical resolution and 10-bit internal grayscale capabilities deliver finer, more detailed images. The M4099D includes image technology to insure high-quality imaging. With easy configuration through the control panel or software, the scanner will automatically drop out red, green, or blue. It can also drop out different colors on the front and back with just one setting. The standard ScanRight technology adds a number of tools for quickly and easily performing advanced functions, including background removal, text enhancement, image emphasis, noise removal, and automatic separation.

It's like this one

s-l500.jpg