Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Yo, how much can you get it down for?

Saying that if Tamworthbay needs it more than me, he should be first in line. I only fancied it to replace my own sofa which is nice but a slight uncomfortable due to the high arms. Mind I should look for a 3 seater rather than a 2. Besides, my sofa was made locally. Though mine will be donated to a local charity shoppe should I get a replacement.

Saying that if Tamworthbay needs it more than me, he should be first in line. I only fancied it to replace my own sofa which is nice but a slight uncomfortable due to the high arms. Mind I should look for a 3 seater rather than a 2. Besides, my sofa was made locally. Though mine will be donated to a local charity shoppe should I get a replacement.

Nah mate, you were in first looking back so you have first refusal. I would offer to donate our old one to a charity shop but sadly the blind charity shop is to help the blind but not staffed by them so I don't think they will accept! Or the just worn in look as I like to think of it........

if referring to me I need a collection area and delivery area to get a price mate.

Posted Today, 12:49 PM

Not sure if this is for car parts but I have for free a lot of bits off a mk5 Astra Sri 2.2.

I bought the car for the engine only really but after taking a quick look at it she's a really solid bus, seems to have a few Sri exclusive parts on it such as skirts,spoilers, bumpers etc.

Most mechanicals will be removed, reason being a vaux lots of bits double up with my zafira so I'll try and keep most of those bits at least.

I want nothing at all for the parts but the car will be scrapped pretty soon after the engines out, I'm happy to remove and store a few bits if anybody wants them, car is black and seems pretty rust free.

Might keep a few others going as they seem to have done ok over the years longevity wise.

Message me on here would be easiest.

Like This

Mileage in total to Bewdley is 460 Tamworth 380 grand total. Mileage not an issue for me, may be cost prohibitive for you guys...

I'm out then. I've recently started volunteering at a local charity shoppe, they are expanding to including furniture items so a 'staff' discount applies to me too. I'll keep a check on their stock. Plus getting the sofa into my flat and the old one out is a bit of war.

Thanks anyway chap.

Mileage in total to Bewdley is 460 Tamworth 380 grand total. Mileage not an issue for me, may be cost prohibitive for you guys. Pm me for more info.

Edited due to me miscalculated mileage.

Thanks Bub, but in the words of the shitty bbc2 program, I'm out as well unfortunately.

Any bike heads out there ?

i was having a bit of a Clearout and found a haynes manual for a

HONDA CX 500 V-TWINS.

496CC.1978 TO 1982.

i will happily post it out for the postage, a couple of quid should sort it ?

I also have a

HILLMAN MINX DE LUXE SERIES V ROOTES OWNERS HANDBOOK.

i could also post out to someone.

Don't all rush at once though, lol.

attachicon.gif20170111_111750.jpg

attachicon.gif20170111_111816.jpg

Just taken on a CX500 as a project with a mate, so a HBOL for it could be useful or frustrating. If you still have it, that is.

Thanks