Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

GEN~U~INE LOFT FIND!!!!!1!

Going to be moving house soon so those these piles of automotive dribble are going to have to go one way or another.

Free to collector.  Will post at recipient's expense.

May entertain posting individual issues if anyone's that bothered...

Top Gear.

Issue 85 (October 2000) to issue 172 (December 2007).

85868CDB-C172-47AF-BF32-7ED42E008CA2_zps

Street Machine (incorporating - then morphing into - American Car World).

October 2000 to April 2005.

68DC809C-BB35-4A5A-B1D8-74475C3AB363_zps

Volksworld.

October 2001 to September 2004 (30 issues)

B6DBAD81-446A-4FE1-991A-AEC44CD21C13_zps

Good condition.  They've been in the loft so the copy on the top of each pile is a bit dusty.

I did have copies of Street Machine going back to 1992, but I think these were chucked out a while ago when my mum moved house.  Pity, as '90s editions would be more interesting.  I also had most Top Gear mag's going back to the first issue in 1993ish.

Don't all rush at once.

Might be interested in the early TG mags.

I'm interested in early top gears please if possible.

Not sure if my post is misleading.  I have issues from 2000 to 2007 (about 88 in total), don't have any earlier ones any more.

Collection from Coventry, CV2, First Come First Served!

Approx 160 car mags. About a 70/30 split of Classic Cars (from 1990s+) and Practical Classics.

Picked these up from richardmorris around 18 months ago, have read what I will read by this time, and looking to pass them on to the next person who wants them.

Preferably all gone in one hit please.

Located in Newbury, Berkshire.

I may be able to find some space for them. Any mags from the 70s and 80s by chance?

Approx 160 car mags. About a 70/30 split of Classic Cars (from 1990s+) and Practical Classics.

Picked these up from richardmorris around 18 months ago, have read what I will read by this time, and looking to pass them on to the next person who wants them.

Preferably all gone in one hit please.

Located in Newbury, Berkshire.

Ha, don't you dare bring them back!

Any bike heads out there ?

i was having a bit of a clearout and found a haynes manual for a

HONDA CX 500 V-TWINS.

496CC.1978 TO 1982.

i will happily post it out for the postage, a couple of quid should sort it ?

I also have a

HILLMAN MINX DE LUXE SERIES V ROOTES OWNERS HANDBOOK.

i could also post out to someone.

Don't all rush at once though, lol.

post-4831-0-16815400-1484137835_thumb.jpg

post-4831-0-85553400-1484137852_thumb.jpg

Sorry, not vehicular related.

Leather two seater sofa/settee. Double recliner, individual handles on each side so recline seperately.

post-5435-0-48074100-1484236003_thumb.jpg

Good condition, no tears or anything. Splits in two to create two kind of half armchairs. Makes transportation easier. One side more used than the other so seat base a bit more saggy on one side.

post-5435-0-43311800-1484236151_thumb.jpg

Ideally collected asap from South Shields, NE34.

Sorry, not vehicular related.

Leather two seater sofa/settee. Double recliner, individual handles on each side so recline seperately.

attachicon.gif20170112_152939.jpg

Good condition, no tears or anything. Splits in two to create two kind of half armchairs. Makes transportation easier. One side more used than the other so seat base a bit more saggy on one side.

attachicon.gif20170112_153119.jpg

Ideally collected asap from South Shields, NE34.

Please tell me it has fire safe labels, and that you will donate it (once nobody at AS Towers wants it) to the YMCA where it's sale to someone who is desperate for a sofa will fund a bed for a couple of nights for rough sleepers

Please tell me it has fire safe labels, and that you will donate it (once nobody at AS Towers wants it) to the YMCA where it's sale to someone who is desperate for a sofa will fund a bed for a couple of nights for rough sleepers

It has a tag on with a picture of a cigarette and the word RETARDANT and anyone that wants to come and get it is welcome to take it away. Mototcycle cop, indian, construction worker or anyone else that was in the YMCA. Or Village People.