Raymanboywatch

pogweasel

• 5 months later...

On form as always...

MPG ? Its econonical as only about two litres although there;ls loads of room in the compartment.

WTF? One step away from Stanley Unwin.
It all seems perfectly logical and obvious to me........................HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

Is this guy for real :shock::lol:

BIN £7950 on eBay. The buyer will also be provided with the additional materials including imitation flexible persepex, carpet and vynyl to make carpets for it (burgundy) and tonneau (dark red) and for repair to the soft top which again is minor transluscent needed.We are also prepared to MOT the car at the £7950 if that is chosen. If bought not immaculate for the £5695 shon, we will also MOT the car, but not once first bid at £500.

Didn't bother reading anymore as I was bored stiff.
Bored!!!! Are you insane? This guy is comedy genius.

• 4 months later...
OK enlighten me, how did you work that one out?
Inspector Alfisti Zen was put on the case and soon found the link with this piece of incriminating feedback for the so-called Monicasavaiation ( the extr 'a' is of course of great significance) on 4 Sep 08

Fantastic car Fantastic Ebayer you could not ask for more 5 stars thanks Ray

8)

Ah the old self bidding ploy! :lol: That explains it!

Sorry Fred, I should have explained that was the feedback left by the buyer.

The feedback left by Ms M was:

'A Swallow Falls, Open Now The Crystal Fountain Where This Bayer Treads Be Jordan'

Style look familiar? :wink:

Guest greenvanman

Reduced from £2050 - unsued 12 years dry stored

Now only £1100 BIN. Fucking hell, I'd better get on that :lol: There's a better one (i.e. running & MOTd) with a spares bike thrown in on at the moment that's only up to £205 at the mo. Raymanboy's crack dealer has a lot to answer for.

that Piano ad is priceless!Honda Spacey - despite being sold by this loon truly deserves to be credited as autoshite. I am pretty sure in the original Terminator - it's the bike the young Linda Hamilton rides to her job at the burger bar in one of the opening scenes before Arnie does his thing and goes total on all the members of the cast.....quality 80's teenage cheese mobile