nec classic grade A european shite inside

hairnet

One of my favourite stands was the Fiat one chock full of Stradas :shock: And a mint mk1 Uno, lovely stuff. A top notch day out as usual. And I followed Mr Dollywobbler's advice by parking in the station car park, which is closer and 3 quid cheaper than the main ones.

We were chatting to the bloke who owns this as he lives just up the road from us and my mate had seen him trailering it about.

SAM_0807.jpg

He actually uses it (not proper racing but for track days etc) and has said if we are ever at an event where he is we can go for a ride in it so I shall be keeping tabs on him. Have never looked inside one before and was amazed by the dashboard as its a standard metro one. :shock: There are obviously a few extra buttons etc but at first glance its like sitting in a normal metro....

How many Arnas/Cherry Europes are left these days?

I think two Cherries and zero Arnas. Except that's an Arna so maybe it's two Arnas and zero Cherries. Either way, RatDat (formally?) of this parish owns one of them

1993 I was in a Cherry Europe as my mate piloted it through a hedge into a sheep and then a telegraph pole just outside of Altrincham.

That accounted for one less Europe. :(

Superb photos though, another mate is there on the Infiniti stand in the Top Gear live show - if you go say hello to Dickie will you?

Maybe the Arna deniers would like to see my Arna boot badge I got off one in a scrappy years ago?

Lord know's why I've kept ot 20 years odd!

Do you think they'll make them again?

Insert appropriate - Arna - Terminator - "I'll be back" bad joke...........................

I'll get me coat and use the door.